anyone getting more spam emails than usual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stephen cartwright

anyone?

I'm getting a load of mails with ip addresses in Russia

the mrs has had her card used fraudulently anarl

for a grand total of £4.45 by some get in Santa Monica

something is going on with our internet

the mrs has had her card used fraudulently anarl

for a grand total of £4.45 by some get in Santa Monica

something is going on with our internet

Sounds like someone's got your card and email details mate. Get straight onto the bank and get a new card and change your email address. It's awful like, feeling of violation without recourse.

watch out Steve for the next £400 transaction, first one is a taster. There's Concorde's Wetherspoons takings down when card declined!! officer ,what internet browsing..nudge nudge wink wink

Sounds like someone's got your card and email details mate. Get straight onto the bank and get a new card and change your email address. It's awful like, feeling of violation without recourse.
been done. Account has been frozen, pending investigation. Must say the bank were excellent dealing with this, swiftly before things got out of hand

sneaky sods taking £4.45 hoping it would not be noticed

second time we have had this, the first was about 6 years back on my card. The bank was spot on there anarl and they got nowt.

watch out Steve for the next £400 transaction, first one is a taster. There's Concorde's Wetherspoons takings down when card declined!! officer ,what internet browsing..nudge nudge wink wink
:lol:. On a diet would you believe, no takeaways or meals out for a month so far.

I've only put two pound on like :evil:

I keep getting emails from foreign sounding lasses saying they are hot for me and they really want my dick. :eek:Even my bloody email account doesn't believe I'm a woman! :lol:
sick of them me, never got them before until recently

I just delete them from spam immediately

If you've used your email address for long enough it'll eventually find it's way onto a shitlist somewhere.

It'll say the origin is Russian because the email came from a Russian server. It probably came from a Russian server because the laws on what you can send and who you can sent it to aren't as strict there, so emails will be sent via servers in Russia. It doesn't mean the person behind the email is Russian, or based in Russia.

Pretty sure we had a Romanian mail server at work until they started clamping down on it. The EU at work eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back