Anyone ever lost their temper and smashed a device up

Spent ages getting the shutter out the back back on the roller after it knacked up. It was proper heavy and had bent out of shape a bit. Took ages for me and my mate to lift it up while I hooked it back on. Got it on, pressed the button, and the bastard fell off again. I chucked the keyfob for it and it bust into too many pieces to even find.

Now we only have one button for the shutter and I regret my actions.
I can empathise with the feeling here. Built a bed by myself that opens like a chest. Heavy as fuck. Managed to somehow put the base and frame together. Secured it with a couple of bolts. Lifted it slightly, bolts sheared and the whole bastard thing fell apart like a clown car.

I can empathise with the feeling here. Built a bed by myself that opens like a chest. Heavy as fuck. Managed to somehow put the base and frame together. Secured it with a couple of bolts. Lifted it slightly, bolts sheared and the whole bastard thing fell apart like a clown car.
Soul destroying isn't it. The end is so nearly in sight and it's back to square one :lol:

Once tried to snap my Speccy 128K+ over my knee. Some early game must have pissed me off something rotten. Fortunately I failed and quickly realised how daft I was.

Back