Anyone ever lost their temper and smashed a device up

Just to make you feel a little worse I think I know what caused that. The iffy connection not your burst of anti apple rage and discrimination.

I guess it doesn’t matter now

Parent's fault, if they hadn't murdered thier child there would be no documentary to watch and your device would still be intact.

Not a device as such but a bathroom mirror yes.
Couple of weeks ago. The night we secured our Wembley visit.
As joyous as it was I was equally pissed off substantially with other stuff going on.
Managed to wake up the whole household of seven I share accommodation with.
An awkward moment to say the least.

Appropriate username for the thread :lol:

For weeks now for some reason this ipad I have just won't connect to the Internet but every other device in the house does , my phone , the xbox , laptop etc.

It says it's connected aswell, on the top where the settings are, it says you are connected to the Internet, but when you try and watch something on it like sky go or Netflix it says you aren't connected to the Internet wtf. It always worked fine aswell before.

Anyway before I could ask about it getting it fixed , I have flew into a fit of rage and smashed it off the bedside cabinet, screens completely smashed to bits and can't make anything out at all. Won't be getting fixed either, such a shame all I wanted to do was catch a couple of episodes of that new Mcann documentary in bed. I haven't got a telly in the room.

Stupid behaviour tho no getting away from it , cost 100 quid and was a good one when it worked that is.

Anyone done anything similar?

Should of got yer husband or someone under 70 to sort it for ya.

Watching Euro 2016 when Bale scored that free kick against England I threw my phone at the couch. Well, attempted to. I missed the couch and it hit the cabinet behind it, smashing the phone to kingdom come. Was sat in the Apple shop watching the match on the macs when sturridge scored the winner :cool:

When I was 13 I spat at my PC and kicked it over when I lost a game on Championship manager. Also headbutted a phone when I was about 17 long time ago.

I might have had issues.

Spent ages getting the shutter out the back back on the roller after it knacked up. It was proper heavy and had bent out of shape a bit. Took ages for me and my mate to lift it up while I hooked it back on. Got it on, pressed the button, and the bastard fell off again. I chucked the keyfob for it and it bust into too many pieces to even find.

Now we only have one button for the shutter and I regret my actions.

Back