Anyone ever lost their temper and smashed a device up

Not a device as such but a bathroom mirror yes.
Couple of weeks ago. The night we secured our Wembley visit.
As joyous as it was I was equally pissed off substantially with other stuff going on.
Managed to wake up the whole household of seven I share accommodation with.
An awkward moment to say the least.

Not a device as such but a bathroom mirror yes.
Couple of weeks ago. The night we secured our Wembley visit.
As joyous as it was I was equally pissed off substantially with other stuff going on.
Managed to wake up the whole household of seven I share accommodation with.
An awkward moment to say the least.
It happens marra.

For weeks now for some reason this ipad I have just won't connect to the Internet but every other device in the house does , my phone , the xbox , laptop etc.

It says it's connected aswell, on the top where the settings are, it says you are connected to the Internet, but when you try and watch something on it like sky go or Netflix it says you aren't connected to the Internet wtf. It always worked fine aswell before.

Anyway before I could ask about it getting it fixed , I have flew into a fit of rage and smashed it off the bedside cabinet, screens completely smashed to bits and can't make anything out at all. Won't be getting fixed either, such a shame all I wanted to do was catch a couple of episodes of that new Mcann documentary in bed. I haven't got a telly in the room.

Stupid behaviour tho no getting away from it , cost 100 quid and was a good one when it worked that is.

Anyone done anything similar?

No cos I'm not a dullard

Damaged my printer yesterday..trying to print a couple of e tickets out..wouldn't print the important stuff out..date..seat numbers..etc..went and bought a new black cartridge..still nowt..thought whacking the top the way me Dar used to tune the telly in would be a good idea..wasn't..just a white circle going round and round on the front screen..ah fk it.

Damaged my printer yesterday..trying to print a couple of e tickets out..wouldn't print the important stuff out..date..seat numbers..etc..went and bought a new black cartridge..still nowt..thought whacking the top the way me Dar used to tune the telly in would be a good idea..wasn't..just a white circle going round and round on the front screen..ah fk it.
ffs marra

Anyone ever lost their temper and smashed a device up.

Anyone done anything similar?
A Device?

Last edited by a moderator:
Regularly smashed my ZX Spectrum 48k as a bairn, Jet Set Willy was f***ing infuriating
Also bust my phone about 20 yr ago, came home from a monster sesh and the missus had locked me out like a kernt and was laughing at my attempts to get in through the window. I launched the phone at her, missed the window and my nokia 3330 hit the wall and exploded into a million bits. She was laughing even harder as I gathered the shattered device up

Back