Anyone ever lost their temper and smashed a device up

For weeks now for some reason this ipad I have just won't connect to the Internet but every other device in the house does , my phone , the xbox , laptop etc.

It says it's connected aswell, on the top where the settings are, it says you are connected to the Internet, but when you try and watch something on it like sky go or Netflix it says you aren't connected to the Internet wtf. It always worked fine aswell before.

Anyway before I could ask about it getting it fixed , I have flew into a fit of rage and smashed it off the bedside cabinet, screens completely smashed to bits and can't make anything out at all. Won't be getting fixed either, such a shame all I wanted to do was catch a couple of episodes of that new Mcann documentary in bed. I haven't got a telly in the room.

Stupid behaviour tho no getting away from it , cost 100 quid and was a good one when it worked that is.

Anyone done anything similar?

Last edited:

:evil::evil::evil: throw it all in the bin marra you just don't need stress like this in your life you are better than that marra
Or aye . Felt shit straight away as someone bought it for me . Fuck it it was.useless anywa

I'm gonna hide it under the bed just in case and say I lost it so the wife doesn't hit me with the nearest thing in sight.

Last edited:
Or aye . Felt shit straight away as someone bought it for me . Fuck it it was.useless anywa
learn tai chi marra

only then will you be able to handle yourself oo err

The answer you seek lies in the stars above marra

Im normally a very patient person. That's what makes this so startling and bizarre. .
hmm I'm not because I learned

Tai Chi - it not only makes my timing absolutely spot on but has helped to master Chess , its all about moving really slowly with you being a right lazy bastard I thought you would enjoy moving really slowly.

For weeks now for some reason this ipad I have just won't connect to the Internet but every other device in the house does , my phone , the xbox , laptop etc.

It says it's connected aswell, on the top where the settings are, it says you are connected to the Internet, but when you try and watch something on it like sky go or Netflix it says you aren't connected to the Internet wtf. It always worked fine aswell before.

Anyway before I could ask about it getting it fixed , I have flew into a fit of rage and smashed it off the bedside cabinet, screens completely smashed to bits and can't make anything out at all. Won't be getting fixed either, such a shame all I wanted to do was catch a couple of episodes of that new Mcann documentary in bed. I haven't got a telly in the room.

Stupid behaviour tho no getting away from it , cost 100 quid and was a good one when it worked that is.

Anyone done anything similar?
She’s dead mate. Spoiler !

Back