Anyone ever been head hunted?

Worked in the industry I'm in for years but one day I'd decided I've had enough and had a complete change. About a year later had a call from a big north east company asking me to work for them, so I did and had three good years.

Got a call from a smaller, family run company who wanted to employ me to expand the business about 8 months ago, wage increase, better vehicle, better holidays etc, the owner did me a huge favour years ago so I decided to go for it and help him out. Had a nightmare 4 months, but it's working now and he leaves me to get on with running my part of the business successfully.
Previous employer have always been in touch as left without burning any bridges, and recently have offered me a lucrative contract to go back to them. Quite happy at the moment, weighed both options up and have decided to stay put.
Our business unit is supposed to be tripling revenues globally from 2.5 billion GBP to 7.5 billion between now and 2015 with the Asia region being a big part of that - they must want someone more business rather than science focused at VP is my guess.

Our business unit is supposed to be tripling revenues globally from 2.5 billion GBP to 7.5 billion between now and 2015 with the Asia region being a big part of that - they must want someone more business rather than science focused at VP is my guess.
:lol:

We never found out if they did triple their revenues, did we?

Had a company call me up out of the blue the other day asking me to attend an interview in Germany, all costs paid.
I'm not looking for a new job and haven't indicated to anyone any desire to move out of my current job.

Anyone had owt like this happen to them?
My lying brother said he was head hunted for a management job. Shame he wasnt shortlisted for interviews.

I didnt realise I was related to Kenny Senior until that point

Back