Anyone enjoying all this?

Yeah, I'm on 12-week Shielding as I still receive treatment for Myeloma and I'm also on dialysis. They have me down as COPD as well although I actually disagree with this. Despite receiving the letter / texts / phone call from GP / registering on Gov.UK, neither Sainsbury's or Asda are able to recognise me as on the list they use to allocate shopping slots which is quite annoying as Ms Z doesn't drive so can only fetch limited amounts of shopping.
My missus is extremely vulnerable too and her details aren't matching for any deliveries either. She's now been given a number at the council to rung this afternoon by her GP. By all accounts they'll deliver shopping and meds.

It’s unprecedented but I’m decorating the whole house voluntarily, our lass thinks there’s something wrong with me.
After this though I’ll be struggling, gannin mad to visit the pub for a pint.

As per title. Apart from the deaths which are very serious anyone enjoying, isolating, saving money and not seeing safc lose?

Me and the mrs (no) were talking about this yesterday.

She is self employed so now has no income which puts us in a dodgy financial situation but we've never been happier.

Shes less stressed and I've just started a new job.

The kids are loving being off school anarl, weird times.

I have had ups and downs. Today is a pretty major down but I can't put my finger on why it's any different to yesterday or the day before. I miss having choices.
Same here. Overall been fine as just have to get on with it. Yesterday was shit but today has been champion. I ran today so maybe that is a reason.

Have been reading a bit more. Mainly about the Roman empire, I love history. Also started another DS Logan McRae book. Read a few of them now. Endless cups of tea and coffee.

not a dig at you.

but I cant understand the attitude of getting paid for not working.
I know.

Society is based on a system that keeps it functioning. Cogs in wheels etc.

People have businesses to run so the quicker this shit storm is all over the better. I hope the government goes out of its way to help all businesses they can. If we ever needed to cash in on our national insurance its now imo.
Support the people support the economy imo.

Me and the mrs (no) were talking about this yesterday.

She is self employed so now has no income which puts us in a dodgy financial situation but we've never been happier.

Shes less stressed and I've just started a new job.

The kids are loving being off school anarl, weird times.
Mind slightly more stressed with news about the pm. If he's as I'll as it looks it could effect anyone.

I was always going to take 2 months off after my last job and finished it the Thursday before the lockdown. I had 3 holidays booked but was going to spend the rest of my time in my allotment. Now I'm spending all of my time in my allotment.

Back