Anyone else put off Monday morning for as long as possible?

So 11pm then? Not much delaying there really was there? I’d just sat down to watch telly then.

Well, I had said in the OP that I was absolutely wrecked. I started to dread the start of the week from about 6 o clock yesterday, so decided enough was enough & went to sleep.

What time did you go to sleep? We're you tired this morning?

Well, I had said in the OP that I was absolutely wrecked. I started to dread the start of the week from about 6 o clock yesterday, so decided enough was enough & went to sleep.

What time did you go to sleep? We're you tired this morning?
I went at 2 and got up at 7.30. And nah I was ok today. Having to organise the kids for school sorts your head right out.

Worked from home on a Monday for years, then took an office based job and hated it, mainly because of Monday morning.
Got my old job back now and love it. Can watch NFL late, have a few drinks and up on for graft tomorrow.
Game of 7 a side at lunchtime too

I hate Mondays. Mainly because I have to be at work for 7.30am. My problem is insomnia, and now stress insomnia as I know in advance I won't sleep. Had to go in on half an hour's sleep the other week as I open the place up. I'm like the walking dead.

Is that a thing?
I think I have it.
Yeah insomnia is related to stress, definitely. The main stress I have is worrying about not sleeping. I'm not particularly stressed by anything else in my life other than knee and foot pain which also contributes towards not sleeping. I've tried everything normally suggested for insomnia.

Yeah insomnia is related to stress, definitely. The main stress I have is worrying about not sleeping. I'm not particularly stressed by anything else in my life other than knee and foot pain which also contributes towards not sleeping. I've tried everything normally suggested for insomnia.
I get to sleep soon as head hits pillow, but wake up between 3am-4am every morning, start thinking about work then can’t get back off

Got to be honest I normally have a good sat night which makes me tired for Sunday and I'm normally in bed at 8 but of TV or a book for an hour then I'm ready to sleep. I'm off this week so staying up tonight

Back