Anyone do the 5:2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, its surprisingly okay! Played around with eating nowt at all until dinner, versus spreading it through the day and I prefer the former, although it depends on the day. Managed a trip to Asda with the sodding roasting chicken smell today but just told myself I can have it tomorrow, and it's fine.
Honestly it gets easier. Your mindset changes towards food. Today wasn't a fast day but not having anything was no big deal. I like the feeling of being hungry. (Love being full as well!!)

I've tried MFP before. It didn't work for me.

Don't mean to sound harsh, but I'm not looking for suggestions on what to do - I'm asking for suggestions for what to eat on starve days
Straight away that sounds a f***ing nightmare!

I guess bodyweight is a good goal for Squats and Deads?

Quite happy with recent progress, even if I did fail my overheads and deads this week. First time I've failed a deadlift, I think I might have had too much on my warmup set though.

85kg for squats and 100kg for deads. Might not be much, but its a massive ramp up from a few months back when I was just moving the bar around.
62.5gk for bench is more than I'd even pushed when I was going to the gym in my 20's. So I'm happy with that progress too.

Not sure its actually helping my hip/back pain though :( Had a week at Silverstone the other week, and still had all the same symptoms as before. Going to Florida in 6 weeks, its going to be a painful holiday :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back