Anyone currently positive?

Fucks sake. We all have it again.
Aisde from us all having blocked noses, all better now.
Ended up taking the full week off work. Tbh, if it had just been me, I'd have dosed up on meds and sat in my chair and at least tried to work. But the kids, wife and my parents all had it, so there was no escape and it was just too much bother.

Pleased to almost be healthy again now. After the long term issue last year, I caught myself driving the car a few weeks back and realising that my head was finally 100% and I was enjoying just darting around in the car for the first time in months. Then a week later I had frigging covid again man ffs :)

My son and his wife have just informed us that they won’t be attending our grandson’s christening this weekend as they have both tested positive for COVID. They live in Biggin Hill, Kent. 🙁

If I test positive again (I’ve had it once) I have to call the NHS and they’d get me in for anti-vitals and stuff. I’m abroad at the moment and I have a letter from the Hospital to give to a foreign doctor that I should be treated for ‘nutropenic sepsis’ (don’t ask me) if I should call at a hospital with any fever symptoms.

Reason being that I’ve had a bone marrow biopsy and the results show I have something called ‘hairy cell leukaemia’. I’m not gonna die or owt (well not straightaway) but if I stop posting….

Apparently infections are up 60 odd percent on 2 weeks ago. Sounds like another round of it. Thankfully, the vaccines still appear to be doing their job, despite what a few of the spanners on here think.

She is, she's entitled to the known as 'the Queen'
That article confirms the actual Queen, who wrote the manual on all things royal, living and breathing it for 70 years, reckoned Camilla would be known as Queen Consort. That’s good enough for me.

That article confirms the actual Queen, who wrote the manual on all things royal, living and breathing it for 70 years, reckoned Camilla would be known as Queen Consort. That’s good enough for me.

She’ll be known as whatever people call her regardless of her official title. Which is why we had ‘Di’, ‘Phil the Greek’, ‘Liz’, and ‘Simon’ ( which is what I call Brian… err William…. )

Tested positive last night
Oddly enough I may have been positive for about a week or maybe 8 days but tested negative on Sunday
Supposed to be going to Paris on Saturday which won’t be happening unless I test negative between now and 8 am on Saturday

Back