Anyone currently positive?

In true frijj style. Missing the point by a country mile. All i was pointing out is they dont ask the questions about underlying illnesses etc when bleating on about covid deaths do they? But he was asking that about vax deaths.

Who doesn’t ask questions about underlying illnesses?

Can I just ask…do you honestly believe nobody has looked at underlying conditions in regards to COVID-19 deaths?

Who doesn’t ask questions about underlying illnesses?

Can I just ask…do you honestly believe nobody has looked at underlying conditions in regards to COVID-19 deaths?

Its like you dont understand english. Ive spelled out what i mean twice but you still cant grasp it. When people bleat on about how many people have died "from" covid. They never mention underlying conditions. I know all about them as i bothered to look into them. The average person watching the BBC still doesn't consider this and just mindlessly repeat that 150k figure or what ever the latest nonsense is.

Its like you dont understand english. Ive spelled out what i mean twice but you still cant grasp it. When people bleat on about how many people have died "from" covid. They never mention underlying conditions. I know all about them as i bothered to look into them. The average person watching the BBC still doesn't consider this and just mindlessly repeat that 150k figure or what ever the latest nonsense is.
Wow. You've investigated the underlying conditions attributing to the best part of a couple of hundred thousand deaths. You're some pathologist with an unbelievable work ethic who has unlimited hours in the day.

Number of deaths where COVID-19 is the underlying cause of death, according to the death certificate - 146,219

Number of deaths were COVID-19 vaccination side effects is the underling cause of death, according to the death certificate - 47

So for every death certificate identifying the vaccine as the cause, there are 3,000 death certificates with COVID-19 as the cause.

Explain then. If they’ve been silenced, how have you heard about them? It’s because these people claim to have been silenced, whilst continuing to make their claims at various rallies and events and all over the internet. Is it because by silenced you mean something else?
You are asking me to answer your questions which are silly and obvious yet verbally abusing me at the same time, let me think I've read numerous posts by yourself when you refuse to answer questions when someone has been verbally abusive to you.
Apologise for being verbally abusive and I will answer your question.
Vaccines work. You’re a gullible idiot who thinks you’re clever.
Like I say, tell that to the families who have lost loved ones. Another one who has to resort to an insult

Last edited:

Oh you know all about them do you? Tell us then. What do you know?

Use another existing thread or start another one and we can leave this to what it should be and what it was before tinfoil Robbie derailed it.
You are asking me to answer your questions which are silly and obvious yet verbally abusing me at the same time, let me think I've read numerous posts by yourself when you refuse to answer questions when someone has been verbally abusive to you.

Like I say, tell that to the families who have lost loved ones. Another one who has to resort to an insult

I have nothing to apologise for. You’ve accused me several times now of committing fraud. Fraud how? Against whom?

Last edited:
At the end of the day, taking all insults etc out of the equation I think it’s a fair summary to suggest that the vaccinations reduced deaths, reduced but didn’t fully prevent transmission, hence the additional measures of lockdowns during high incidence, and the wearing of masks and social distancing. There were deaths which have been attributed to Covid in the raw headline figures where it was possibly present, possible a contributory factor but not necessarily the primary cause of death. It is also generally agreed that instances of infection are generally less severe on vaccinated individuals.

On the flip side, the vaccines, as with all vaccines, not just Covid, have had some instances where serious side effects and some deaths have been recorded.

The scientific research to date suggests that statistically it is better to have the vaccination than not, particularly in age groups and demographics thought to be at higher risk, but where known conditions such as allergic reactions to previous vaccines is recorded, then advice should be sought to ensure at-risk individuals are not exposed to the potential effects.

It’s an imperfect world, the virus was novel, and has mutated many times already. There isn’t a one size fits all answer to this.

Use another existing thread or start another one and we can leave this to what it should be and what it was before tinfoil Robbie derailed it.
Flogging a dead horse here. A tactic of yours i notice. Pretend not to understand what i mean, change the subject etc.

You're welcome to it. Im out for now. Bored.

I have nothing to apologise for.

30 year old virgin frij has never derailed a thread ever have you......

I have nothing to apologise for. You’ve accused me several times now of committing fraud. Fraud how? Against whom?
Oh and I said you are a fraud, 'not committing fraud'. I can explain why I think that but I really can't be arsed right now

Last edited:
Wow. You've investigated the underlying conditions attributing to the best part of a couple of hundred thousand deaths. You're some pathologist with an unbelievable work ethic who has unlimited hours in the day.
Clearly frijjs taste for intentionally misunderstanding what ive said is catching. Did i say i had looked into the underlying conditions of hundreds of thousands of deaths? No i looked into the reporting of them including those with underlying conditions as the statistics were available for here and the US, it became clear those with existing illnesses were responsible for a large number of deaths. Frijj was actually right about something when he said this had been looked into. The director of the CDC, Rochelle Walensky 17/06/2020.

"Among people with COVID-19, hospitalizations were 6 times higher and deaths 12 times higher among those with reported underlying conditions compared to those with no reported underlying conditions."

I believe, if i can remember correctly, ill have to check, that their figures showed something like 70-80% of deaths had 4 other health conditions.

Clearly frijjs taste for intentionally misunderstanding what ive said is catching. Did i say i had looked into the underlying conditions of hundreds of thousands of deaths? No i looked into the reporting of them including those with underlying conditions as the statistics were available for here and the US, it became clear those with existing illnesses were responsible for a large number of deaths. Frijj was actually right about something when he said this had been looked into. The director of the CDC, Rochelle Walensky 17/06/2020.

"Among people with COVID-19, hospitalizations were 6 times higher and deaths 12 times higher among those with reported underlying conditions compared to those with no reported underlying conditions."

I believe, if i can remember correctly, ill have to check, that their figures showed something like 70-80% of deaths had 4 other health conditions.
You didn't say you had but you posted that you had knew all about the underlying conditions as you had looked into them. That means investigating thousands of deaths or you are lying. Which is it?

And you should speak to the millions people who have died over the years without vaccines.

To be honest all you can say is ' vaccines work' don't really see your opinion as being relevant

I think this discussion can be closed with a fairly simple statement

Some people are so arrogant, entitled or deluded, that they think their opinion matters more than fact, evidence and reason, and no matter what the facts say, if they disagree, they will continue to value their opinion above all else.

-

Now please let this thread return to what it was before you derailed it. Reply elsewhere. That’s fine. Just stop derailing this thread. I won’t reply to you again on this thread. I suggest others do the same.

Last edited:

Im guessing with your extensive research you looked into what 'underlying conditions' meant?

The underlying conditions included high blood pressure, diabetes etc and meant around 40% of the population had these - are you trying to say that these people should be dismissed as expendable/ dont count because of this?

FWIW I am a GP and have a patient list of around 1800

4 COVID deaths - 2 were in the initial stages not vaccinated caught Delta and only issue was high blood pressure one late 50s one mid 60s - both died horrific deaths after weeks on ITU. 2 others very old and frail with major health issues - one vaccinated and died one unvaccinated and died

I have one person with vaccine related issues - chronic headaches (they were they before the vaccine but are worse now)

Now with Omicron we have had an outbreak in a care home - no deaths. I also have had 2 frail unvaccinated people catch Omicron and recover

I have dozens of younger fit patients with significant issues post - COVID

Because of vaccines and the mutations we are in a much better place with COVID and even with increased infections I think this Winter wont see the pressures we had initially

I think this discussion can be closed with a fairly simple statement

Some people are so arrogant, entitled or deluded, that they think their opinion matters more than fact, evidence and reason, and no matter what the facts say, if they disagree, they will continue to value their opinion above all else.

-

Now please let this thread return to what it was before you derailed it. Reply elsewhere. That’s fine. Just stop derailing this thread. I won’t reply to you again on this thread. I suggest others do the same.
You derailed it as much as anybody frij. For some reason you think you ate the voice of reason.

You didn't say you had but you posted that you had knew all about the underlying conditions as you had looked into them. That means investigating thousands of deaths or you are lying. Which is it?

So i start off with talking about the numbers who have died from covid then reference this again at the end when saying people repeat the 150k figure. 'Them' refers to the underlying conditions in the context of the numbers. You know this fine well. You clearly know i am not claiming to have looked into the underlying conditions of 150k individual deaths. Admittedly it might not read perfectly as i was rushing due to being busy. But anyone with a brain cell could see what i was saying.

"When people bleat on about how many people have died "from" covid. They never mention underlying conditions. I know all about them as i bothered to look into them. The average person watching the BBC still doesn't consider this and just mindlessly repeat that 150k figure or what ever the latest nonsense is."
Im guessing with your extensive research you looked into what 'underlying conditions' meant?

The underlying conditions included high blood pressure, diabetes etc and meant around 40% of the population had these - are you trying to say that these people should be dismissed as expendable/ dont count because of this?

4 COVID deaths - 2 were in the initial stages not vaccinated caught Delta and only issue was high blood pressure one late 50s one mid 60s - both died horrific deaths after weeks on ITU. 2 others very old and frail with major health issues - one vaccinated and died one unvaccinated and died

I have one person with vaccine related issues - chronic headaches (they were they before the vaccine but are worse now)

Now with Omicron we have had an outbreak in a care home - no deaths. I also have had 2 frail unvaccinated people catch Omicron and recover

Because of vaccines and the mutations we are in a much better place with COVID and even with increased infections I think this Winter wont see the pressures we had initially

Anecdotal and irrelevant. In addition to that your point about vaccination is complete bullsh*t.

Last edited:
So i start off with talking about the numbers who have died from covid then reference this again at the end when saying people repeat the 150k figure. 'Them' refers to the underlying conditions in the context of the numbers. You know this fine well. You clearly know i am not claiming to have looked into the underlying conditions of 150k individual deaths. Admittedly it might not read perfectly as i was rushing due to being busy. But anyone with a brain cell could see what i was saying.

"When people bleat on about how many people have died "from" covid. They never mention underlying conditions. I know all about them as i bothered to look into them. The average person watching the BBC still doesn't consider this and just mindlessly repeat that 150k figure or what ever the latest nonsense is."

Anecdotal and irrelevant. In addition to that your point about vaccination is complete bullsh*t.

Charming - Talking about 'bleating' about deaths from COVID is a pretty callous comment.

I'm much more comfortable being empathic towards people to be honest... you should give it a try

To be honest all you can say is ' vaccines work' don't really see your opinion as being relevant
It’s not an opinion. It’s scientific fact.

I have a friend who is a GP. She’s had a terrible reaction to what they think was the vaccine. She’s lost balance in one ear and struggles to walk. She’s still vaccinated her husband and kids and even had the second jab herself. Because she knows vaccines work.

Last edited:
Well that’s me won over. Why would you listen to a GP with decades of experience and worked on the front line interfacing with patients throughout the height of the pandemic when a lad who’s googled a few articles and circled around the ones that confirm his preset biases can really tell it as it is?

It’s not an opinion. It’s scientific fact.

I have a friend who is a GP. She’s had a terrible reaction to what they think was the vaccine. She’s lost balance in one ear and struggles to walk. She’s still vaccinated her husband and kids and even had the second jab herself. Because she knows vaccines work.
Erm OK, when you say vaccines work, I'm taking that as all vaccines work, I'll tell you now not all vaccines have worked. That's a fact.

Back