Anyone currently positive?

Have a cough , runny nose . sore throat getting hoarse a mild headache and an upset stomach yet tested negative . Going to do another one in the morning as my mother had it last week .

You go girl.

Being kept away for the pub is way worse than seeing your loved ones dying, not being able to see them in their final hours and even go to their funeral.

What an arsehole.
What are you waffling on about? Seems to me like you need to feel you are higher up on the moral highground than myself, you are welcome to it. You are the one attacking and acting the arsehole, take a look at your own behaviour.

What are you waffling on about? Seems to me like you need to feel you are higher up on the moral highground than myself, you are welcome to it. You are the one attacking and acting the arsehole, take a look at your own behaviour.
I don’t need to feel anything. That I am higher up the moral high ground than you would put me at the level of a snake’s belly.

You can hold your beliefs about the efficacy of the vaccines, but when all scientific and anecdotal evidence bar one or two vested interests or complete crackpots begs to differ, I know who I’d rather believe.

I don’t need to feel anything. That I am higher up the moral high ground than you would put me at the level of a snake’s belly.

You can hold your beliefs about the efficacy of the vaccines, but when all scientific and anecdotal evidence bar one or two vested interests or complete crackpots begs to differ, I know who I’d rather believe.
You believe who you want to believe i have no problem with that, but don't attack other people for believing what they believe and make it personal when there is evidence there.
You quite clearly need to feel morally superior, so carry on and don't go around name calling.

Been feeling like a cold for about a week, had a couple of days off last week but tested negative. Felt awful yesterday and lost me voice but still negative.

Woke up this morning feeling like someone was pushing their thumbs into my eye sockets. Had a slice of toast with my paracetamol and wondered why I couldn’t taste it…. Positive test. I probably caught it on a work trip 11 days ago. Feel like I’ve been hit by a train.

No one else in the house has it (yet).

Only had two jabs, last year, not been offered a booster yet. Could have done with one 😩

Last edited:
Been feeling like a cold for about a week, had a couple of days off last week but tested negative. Felt awful yesterday and lost me voice but still negative.

Woke up this morning feeling like someone was pushing their thumbs into my eye sockets. Had a slice of toast with my paracetamol and wondered why I couldn’t taste it…. Positive test. I probably caught it on a work trip 11 days ago. Feel like I’ve been hit by a train.

No one else in the house has it (yet).

Only had two jabs, last year, not been offered a booster yet. Could have done with one 😩
My Mrs showed all the symptoms for almost a week before testing positive, she hasn't had her 4th jab and has what she says is a really bad cold, I've had my 4th and no symptoms at all, I can only put that down to the Autumn booster.

You believe who you want to believe i have no problem with that, but don't attack other people for believing what they believe and make it personal when there is evidence there.
You quite clearly need to feel morally superior, so carry on and don't go around name calling.

You quite clearly feel the need to derail every COVID thread with your own attention seeking. You’ve done it for the past two years, so get off your high horse.

Whether the jabs work isn’t a matter of faith, it isn’t a “believe what you want to believe” issue. Facts are facts and they work. The fact you need to resort to belief rather than knowledge shows you need the jabs not to work for your worldview to be vindicated.

You quite clearly feel the need to derail every COVID thread with your own attention seeking. You’ve done it for the past two years, so get off your high horse.

Whether the jabs work isn’t a matter of faith, it isn’t a “believe what you want to believe” issue. Facts are facts and they work. The fact you need to resort to belief rather than knowledge shows you need the jabs not to work for your worldview to be vindicated.
Facts aren't always facts, history should have taught you that. It wasn't me derailing the thread.
The old attention seeking line is getting pretty boring now, can't you come up woth something new?
112000 posts you've put on here, one really has to question who the real attention seeker is on here, do you not get any attention in the real world?

Facts aren't always facts, history should have taught you that. It wasn't me derailing the thread.
The old attention seeking line is getting pretty boring now, can't you come up woth something new?
112000 posts you've put on here, one really has to question who the real attention seeker is on here, do you not get any attention in the real world?

Yes it was you derailing the thread. Someone who was unwell said they had the booster and you couldn’t help yourself but charge in with a comment about vaccine efficacy. It was unnecessary and was only done for the sake of attention.

It’s “getting old” because you’ve been a boring attention seeker on this subject for over two years now, posting the same bullshit over and over, doing the same dance over and over.

You’re a conspiracy theorist who claimed the jabs were created before COVID existed, that Bill Gates has been pulling the strings of the pandemic and that the pandemic was planned. You claimed the pandemic was planned, for god’s sake.

Now you’re on about believing what you want to believe. You believe a load of nonsense and can’t stop yourself from trying to push it on everyone else. That’s why I call you an attention seeker.

Yes it was you derailing the thread. Someone who was unwell said they had the booster and you couldn’t help yourself but charge in with a comment about vaccine efficacy. It was unnecessary and was only done for the sake of attention.

It’s “getting old” because you’ve been a boring attention seeker on this subject for over two years now, posting the same bullshit over and over, doing the same dance over and over.

You’re a conspiracy theorist who claimed the jabs were created before COVID existed, that Bill Gates has been pulling the strings of the pandemic and that the pandemic was planned. You claimed the pandemic was planned, for god’s sake.

Now you’re on about believing what you want to believe. You believe a load of nonsense and can’t stop yourself from trying to push it on everyone else. That’s why I call you an attention seeker.
Nothing wrong with talking about the vaccine efficacy, nothing wrong at all with that.
You are clearly drunk tonight.
Oh yes, Bill Gates! Your hero, have you changed your opinion on him, or do you still think he is a great guy. Let me guess you won't answer that!
You also post the same nonsense over amd over, many of which over time has been proven to be a load of bollocks.
What you are doing now is also derailing the thread, different set of rules for you though eh friij.
Anyway off to bed have a nice night tapping away on your keyboard.

Nothing wrong with talking about the vaccine efficacy, nothing wrong at all with that.
You are clearly drunk tonight.
Oh yes, Bill Gates! Your hero, have you changed your opinion on him, or do you still think he is a great guy. Let me guess you won't answer that!
You also post the same nonsense over amd over, many of which over time has been proven to be a load of bollocks.
What you are doing now is also derailing the thread, different set of rules for you though eh friij.
Anyway off to bed have a nice night tapping away on your keyboard.
Vaccines work.

Stop being a twat.

Back