Anyone currently positive?

Felt a bit crap last night (bit of a sore throat, bit of a cough), had a test and it was negative. Feel a bit worse today, and I just had a positive (though faint) test. I was at the match on Tuesday night, so I think perhaps I picked it up then as I haven't been anywhere else this week (I work from home).
Bloody typical...

Five days in and it's (so far 🤞) just felt like a very bad cold, with added feeling a bit knackered. Mrs Loop (no) tested positive on Sunday, and is not terribly impressed that I caught it to going to the match...:oops:

Currently suffering through my 3rd or 4th bout of Covid.

At least 3 positive tests over the last 2 years.

I was in Benidorm last week and starting feeling rough on my last day there (Wednesday), then tested positive on the Thursday when I got home.

I’ve just tested positive. Sunday night felt like I’d swallowed a packet of razor blades. Persistent dry cough, runny nose and sneezing regularly. My ribs are hurting when I cough. Tested negative on Monday but positive today. Feel cold all of the time but haven’t lost smell or taste.
Hope it’s negative soon.

I’m on the mend but it’s been a rough week or so. The combination of headache and cough was painful, and trying to work (FH) through the brain fog was brutal. I could barely string together a sentence at some points. There were two days I couldn’t really get out of bed and though I’m mostly better I feel about 20 years older right now.

Day 5 or 6 (unsure). Thought I was improving but yesterday had a bit of a relapse into the tiredness and generally feeling 'off'.

Friends who we think we got it from are reporting a fainter line on the testing thing and are hoping its a sign of less infection but might that just depend on how much gunk they got on the swab at the time of testing?

Started with a cough and a tickle in my throat, My Mrs has had the same symptoms the last few days but has tested negative, bloody big red line on my test just now
4 jabs and now my second dose of covid.

Started with a cough and a tickle in my throat, My Mrs has had the same symptoms the last few days but has tested negative, bloody big red line on my test just now
4 jabs and now my second dose of covid.
My Mrs has just tested as positive now.
My Mrs has just tested as positive now.
It's like a mild cold again for me except my Lymph nodes are swollen, Mrs (no)
has a cough that is like a dog barking, her throat is swollen and she is off her food.

Last edited:
Tested positive for the first time this morning. Bunged up with a bad cough and banging headache.
Strangely when I stand up it feels like my lungs are burning - so a good excuse to stay in bed.

avoided it since it kicked off only to test positive today. Headache and aching joints and muscles. Bit of a cough. Feels like a heavy cold.

I've had my third booster. 4 jabs in total.

Back