Anyone currently positive?

It’s rife in the North East like.

I’m fairly sure I have never had it (unless I have no symptoms from it). It was the vaccines that knocked me for six. :lol:

🙋‍♂️

Joining the club today. I've spent 2 weeks with an absolute twat of a cold given to me off my 3 year old, now this on top. I don't know what's covid symptoms or nursery fever, but I'm coughing up some awful shite.

Felt like I’ve had a cold and a hangover all day. Just done a test and it’s positive. First time ever. Just drinking a pint of water then going to repeat test with a throat swab test. There goes me trip to Germany next week

Tested positive Monday night - instantly positive before the liquid had even filled on two tests. Tested yesterday and it's a faint line, should be out on Tuesday before cabin fever properly sets in.

Feeeling rough as fuck today, not sure why. Headache, temperature, sore throat. Covid swab was negative though. Having a few gin and tonics and it seems to be helping.

Feeeling rough as fuck today, not sure why. Headache, temperature, sore throat. Covid swab was negative though. Having a few gin and tonics and it seems to be helping.
If you did your swab nose only have another go doing throat as well. Sometimes makes a difference.

tested positive yesterday, felt rough all last week but was coming up negative when I tested. Just feel full of cold today, really nasty dry cough I had last week seems to have cleared up, and no cold shivers either so hopefully I’m on the mend

Expecting it. The missus has just tested positive and this morning I was moaning about bed as bottom of back aching. Just had the shits and nose running a tad in last hour or so. Exactly the way it started out last time I had it :rolleyes:

Back