Anyone currently positive?

Cheers Nookie. My eyes have stopped stinging today and I've eaten summit today so looks like I'm on the mend slowly but surely and you too.
I've started to feel much better today. Just took a LF test and it went positive very quickly.

I must be very infectious at this stage 🤔

I've started to feel much better today. Just took a LF test and it went positive very quickly.

I must be very infectious at this stage 🤔
Aye the positive line came up pretty instantly and very thick. When my youngest had it a while back he just had a faint line like.

Just tested positive. I’m fuming.

Had a bad cough all day and my lass insisted on testing me. Last LFT we had.

Positive. Rang work and can’t come in for the next 5 days starting from tomorrow.

f***ing sick of this shite.

What even are the guidelines now? Can I leave the house when positive?

Does my lass have to isolate? No more tests in the house to check if she’s got the lurgy too. Works in the NHS so a risk going in tomorrow without confirmation she doesn’t have it.

Positive. Rang work and can’t come in for the next 5 days starting from tomorrow.

Does my lass have to isolate? No more tests in the house to check if she’s got the lurgy too. Works in the NHS so a risk going in tomorrow without confirmation she doesn’t have it.

Seems to me its as rife as ever - without the lockdowns and restrictions.

My 3 year old just tested positive tonight. She is displaying a temperature and a bit of a runny nose but no other symptoms.

The missus gas the same symptoms as me but she's testing negative.

It's all a bit shit innit 😞

Seems to me its as rife as ever - without the lockdowns and restrictions.

My 3 year old just tested positive tonight. She is displaying a temperature and a bit of a runny nose but no other symptoms.

The missus gas the same symptoms as me but she's testing negative.

It's all a bit shit innit 😞
Ah man, hope the bairns on the mend soon.

I’ve had a runny nose but just assumed it was cos the Turkish barber yanked all my nose hair out. Maybe it’s a symptom too.

At least some NHS staff can still get free lateral flow tests. I’m not sure if all can.

We are having a mini outbreak at graft like

I thought you only have to isolate for 3 days if you're under 18.

I know for a fact we have a few positive cases still coming into work.

Last edited:
We are having a mini outbreak at graft like

I thought you only have to isolate for 3 days if you're under 18.

I know for a fact we have a few positive cases still coming into work.
🤷‍♂️ It seems to be down to individual choice and at the your workplaces discretion.

I’d rather not be off work atm but they said 5 days.

Ah man, hope the bairns on the mend soon.

I’ve had a runny nose but just assumed it was cos the Turkish barber yanked all my nose hair out. Maybe it’s a symptom too.

Little un had a shocking night. She woke up screaming saying the bed was moving - hallucinations I reckon. She's in decent fettle today although shes burning up. Hopefully her symptoms are manageable with calpol/Ibuprofen.

Just pondering on what me snd the missus would have been like without the vaccines 🤔

Still feel ill (fourth day in now). Headaches that were unbearable for the first two days have gone though and eyes aren't stinging as much. Breathing slightly better today. Not sweating profusely anymore but hardly any appetite, a raging thirst and zero energy and wanting to sleep all the time. Feel like its zapped all the nutrients out of my body :evil: oh and I've got coldsores all over my lips which is bizarre because I hardly ever get them

Still feel ill (fourth day in now). Headaches that were unbearable for the first two days have gone though and eyes aren't stinging as much. Breathing slightly better today. Not sweating profusely anymore but hardly any appetite, a raging thirst and zero energy and wanting to sleep all the time. Feel like its zapped all the nutrients out of my body :evil: oh and I've got coldsores all over my lips which is bizarre because I hardly ever get them
Aye the roof of my mouth is full of ulcers - a lot are saying they have them with new variants. I slept for 12 hours lastnight apart from waking up to drink water and go to loo - woke up to a few messages from my mam and wilf wondering where I was .
Still roasting hot today but I can taste stuff a bit today which is a good sign

Covid is sickeningly amazing.
Did an A.I. make it?
Has god had enough of humans?

Thankfully it's not deadly for the vast majority of humans

Back