Anyone been to vote today...

5underland

Midfield
... The wife is working on a polling station today, they've had 10 people through the door today. 10. Quite clearly no one gives a fuck. Is it time to look at other ways of voting to attract a bigger turn out? The cost per vote must be massive.

... The wife is working on a polling station today, they've had 10 people through the door today. 10. Quite clearly no one gives a fuck. Is it time to look at other ways of voting to attract a bigger turn out? The cost per vote must be massive.

Wow ...i am at the sports centre tonight counting the votes...should be an early finish !

No. I've vote every time but not for this. Everyone of them are a current councillor, so just trying to work their way up.

Fuck them.

I work in a Community centre in Newcastle and they have had about 22 all day. Even the polling clerks reckon that there's polling fatigue at the minute.

Wow ...i am at the sports centre tonight counting the votes...should be an early finish !

Me mam is doing the count in Newcastle tonight, I said she would still be home for the end of question time.

No. I've vote every time but not for this. Everyone of them are a current councillor, so just trying to work their way up.

Fuck them.

That's pretty much my view, it just becomes political when something this important doesn't need that sort of shite.

Last edited:

Back