Anyone been to Lloret de Mar

On a stag do or piss up recently?

What was it like? Looking at alternatives to Benidorm for a stag do.
Going in the height of summer so would prefer a bit sun on our backs rather than a city somewhere.

Aye on a stag do. It’s absolutely vile. Makes Benidorm look like Marbella.

[QUOTE="Riot Shot Pint, post: 27273771, member: 15432"]On a stag do or piss up recently?

What was it like? Looking at alternatives to Benidorm for a stag do.
Going in the height of summer so would prefer a bit sun on our backs rather than a city somewhere.[/QUOTE]

No, but have been a few times to top up my permatan when i was a youngun and the place was just a pile of rocks.

Ewww. Benalmadena is a hell hole full of Brits. 24 hour square that's not neither 24 hours or a square. At least do Malaga or Marbella instead.

Malaga is a far better place and a better night.
Don’t agree with this like.
Not for a stag do.
Benelmadena is piss easy, all the bars are in a big square, easy to get in and not get lost.

Prefer puerto banus and fuengirola , but for a big group of lads benelmadena is pretty much spot on

1987, age 17, first lads holiday .. siesta travel from park lane , sittin on the bus 11pm fri park lane and the drive says we should be in lloret midday sunday :lol:
bit of a shithole really (like a mini benidorm) but class holiday at the time

Was reminiscing the other week about a school trip to Italy by bus, would t dream of bussing it from Durham to London these days unless I was absolutely desperate!

Back