Anyone been to Lloret de Mar

Went on a football tour in 1995 with a load of lads from Watford. Lost 4-1 to Osor and 8-1 to Girona (probably ressies as it was at a tiny ground), think someone mixed up 'pub team from Watford', with 'Watford FC'. A 15 year old kid was playing for them who was on the books of Barca, he had shit hair and scored 5. They let us score our goal in the last minute. Had a belting time Lloret mind.

Went in 2008 but in October so it was canny quiet. Was alright, nowt flash but we had a right laugh. Can't compare to Benidorm as I've never been.

Lloret used to be the "IN" place to go to in the late 70's early 80's.
It was a great place at the time, haven't been for 15 years or so - but the Fanals district just outside of Lloret is canny too.

1987, age 17, first lads holiday .. siesta travel from park lane , sittin on the bus 11pm fri park lane and the drive says we should be in lloret midday sunday :lol:
bit of a shithole really (like a mini benidorm) but class holiday at the time

If you are looking for an alternative i would suggest benalmadena, me and a group of my mates had an excellent time.

However, organising a stag do, you have my every sympathy

Went the other year and had a cracking time, concerned this will be a bigger, rowdier group, and there’ll be some whinging done with it being a smaller place.

Back