Anyone been back to the gym?

Ive been going in during the day as I’m working from home. Started to hate going in on a night as it was ridiculous, although parking is now better with B&M closing.
Daft thing is it’s these lads who will kick off of it closes but it’s them causing the issues!
Yeah I go about 3pm which is ideal for me. Or lunch time. Then do an hours work when I get back to make my day up.

I found you couldn’t do specific muscle groups between 5-7 as too Machines/areas were taken So you just have to hop on anything. Maybe the solution is make it 6-4pm opening.

Anyone been to Ultra Flex gym in Durham? Looks incredible! A mate of mine went before lockdown 2, said it was best gym he has ever been to (he is a PT and been to many gyms).

You don't need a gym if you have imagination ... Everyday objects can be used for exercise.. Gyms are for looking at womens arses.. At great expense...

Anyone been to Ultra Flex gym in Durham? Looks incredible! A mate of mine went before lockdown 2, said it was best gym he has ever been to (he is a PT and been to many gyms).
Just looks like a gym to me! It does look plentiful in terms of equipment, guess it depends how busy it gets. Im not a fan of "100% or nothing" on the wall.

remember when vodka + red bull was popular?
Aye - I had a relative that used to work in a boozer when it was at its height and they just used to make a load before they opened and have them on the back of the bar to save time when it got busy. I used to like it but it made it far too easy to drink too much vodka!😂

Are gym classes allowed ?
My lass has had an email of her gym saying there will be no classes. I’d assumed it would just as before the lockdown, ie smaller classes.

Are gym classes allowed ?
My lass has had an email of her gym saying there will be no classes. I’d assumed it would just as before the lockdown, ie smaller classes.
Unfortunately no indoor classes allowed mate. My lass in the same boat. She’s been doing online classes and is going to carry on with them but she said she might come and brave a few weights with me one day .

Back