Anyone been back to the gym?

A lot of honest hard working focused people. You have joined that group
Would be mint if JD took over the empty BandM next door, could make one half cardio and the other weights/resistance. Then I wouldn’t complain if they wanted more members.

I’m Quite liking the atmosphere in there at the minute. Seems everyone wants to focus after the lockdown and there’s not a lot of standing about chatting like some of them used to.

Same.

Even though there isn’t any need to train more than 3 to 4 times a week, I go because it adds structure, especially when it comes to keeping me on track with my meals. For me, it’s as much psychological as physical.
I train 6 days and my rest day is a 45 minute Liss @60% max hr.

from facebook page
We can confirm that the pools at Silksworth, Washington and Hetton will open from the 22nd August, discussions with regards raich are still ongoing with Sunderland City Council

JD Washington filling up more of late, went at 12pm today and was fairly busy. Also i understand that keeping the equipment clean is each individuals responsibility, but it seems to me the staff now just stand around doing nowt. It was a tip this afternoon, and the actual pull down machine (next to the squat racks) is actually black it's that dirty.

JD Washington filling up more of late, went at 12pm today and was fairly busy. Also i understand that keeping the equipment clean is each individuals responsibility, but it seems to me the staff now just stand around doing nowt. It was a tip this afternoon, and the actual pull down machine (next to the squat racks) is actually black it's that dirty.
I did notice this the other day. Three of them standing talking around the vending machines. One cleaner doing all the work.

Loads in today not bothering to wipe down equipment. Shame, as I'd been impressed by people's attention to cleaning stuff until today. I suppose more and more people will slip out of these new habits as time goes on.

Had to use a commercial gym the other day as a guest of someone, still people leaving loaded bars on benches etc'.

You'd have thought at least it would have put a stop to that.

Loads in today not bothering to wipe down equipment. Shame, as I'd been impressed by people's attention to cleaning stuff until today. I suppose more and more people will slip out of these new habits as time goes on.
Aye we noticed that. We’ve started cleaning the machines before we use them as well as after now. Even if there wasn’t a pandemic it’s just common courtesy.

Back