Anyone been back to the gym?

Nah nowt. Everything exactly the same. No broken ones and topped up on the clips though. Was quite impressed, I really enjoyed it. They didn’t stop groups mind which was disappointing.
Cheers mate. Aye groups have always been an issue, to be honest i don't understand why people would want to train in a group in the first place. Headphones in and crack on for me.

The real trainers holding back couple days til the selfies squad are finished 😎
Saw two separate lasses taking ‘tilting’ selfies outside JD :rolleyes:
Probably to use with a ‘you’ve got this’ caption.
Cheers mate. Aye groups have always been an issue, to be honest i don't understand why people would want to train in a group in the first place. Headphones in and crack on for me.
Yeah same here. I wouldn’t lift much more with a spotter anyway.

Aye my chest is killing me today. Did my back, delta and biceps today. Will need a rest day Thursday when I do legs tomorrow.

JD?
Nah don't drink whiskey ;), Everlast mate.

So you spread your workout over the week?, I just work all of it every other day.
While it was shut, been lifting dumbells and it shows the difference in intensity :lol:

Last edited:
Nah don't drink whiskey ;), Everlast mate.

So you spread your workout over the week?, I just work all of it every other day.
While it was shut, been lifting dumbells and it shows the difference in intensity :lol:
Yeah I’m cramming everything in but usually have muscle groups over the week with one day off. Got a program from ‘influencer’ Mike Thurston which I find is class. Good for weights and nutrition advice.

You don’t realise how shit lifting 8kgs is until you’ve been to the gym

Yeah I’m cramming everything in but usually have muscle groups over the week with one day off. Got a program from ‘influencer’ Mike Thurston which I find is class. Good for weights and nutrition advice.

You don’t realise how shit lifting 8kgs is until you’ve been to the gym
dumbell bench pressing 28 kg is peanuts like :lol:

Tell you what mind, if any sort of Covid authority visited JD in Washy after 5pm they’d shut the place down straight away. Never seen it as busy as that tonight. Loads of groups training, not a machine or bench to be had.
Be careful what you wish for. They've just reopened and peoples health both physically and mentally have suffered. Relatively no cases from gyms either.

Back