Anyone been back to the gym?

Everyone active has decent offer on £20pm would include the pools , dunno if just ropes you in then put it up to £25 after couple months , unsure what their member fee was @D.A

I prob wait see what happening about working from home first or if going back
Office full time

Everyone active has decent offer on £20pm would include the pools , dunno if just ropes you in then put it up to £25 after couple months , unsure what their member fee was @D.A

Office full time
No idea. Been a member for years

😀😀.. that’s what I’m asking mate , what’s the normal membership rate ? I always thought was about £28/30pm
I pay 30 pm

but its 35pm for all sites, Because I kept paying my membership through the first lockdown they upgraded me for free

Office full time

I took on the deal last year. You can pay it off in one if you want and you pay the who year at the introductory rate.

Whether you get your membership rolled on if there is another lockdown.....I will let you know when I find out.

I took on the deal last year. You can pay it off in one if you want and you pay the who year at the introductory rate.

Whether you get your membership rolled on if there is another lockdown.....I will let you know when I find out.
They’ve pulled the offer mate , gone up to £25pm

£25 is still decent for the council/everyone active gyms, sure the old full price used to be £35.

I pay annually and I think it was £240, or could have paid £24 monthly (got discount for bairn having swimming lessons).

Runs out in July so will try and renew early if its still on when they re-open.

Back