Anyone actually believe this

It’s obvious there’s a few that really don’t seem to be putting in the required effort. That said, most do seem to be trying but they’re just not good enough. Combine these with a manager who patently doesn’t have a clue how to get the best out of them, nor have any tactical nous then it’s obvious why we’re doing as badly as we have been.

Watch how many players look at the ground after we lose the ball every time it's hoofed up the pitch. That'll tell a better story of who's behind the manager. So far it looks like none of them are.

Despite the complete shambles that we've descended into I still (maybe naively) believe there will be a group of professional players at the club who despite not wholeheartedly embracing the appointment of Parkinson, are prepared to graft for whoever is in charge.

I suspect Wyke will be among that number.

There does, however, appear to be a sizeable clique who have just downed tools completely which is - no matter who the manger is - completely unacceptable.

What if they're shite though?

Despite the complete shambles that we've descended into I still (maybe naively) believe there will be a group of professional players at the club who despite not wholeheartedly embracing the appointment of Parkinson, are prepared to graft for whoever is in charge.

I suspect Wyke will be among that number.

There does, however, appear to be a sizeable clique who have just downed tools completely which is - no matter who the manger is - completely unacceptable.
I wish some of them would down cutlery for a while.

Wyke was injured after PP’s first game in charge. He’s had a cameo last match, and certainly looked up for it. His goal being disallowed wasn’t his fault.

Given that, he’d be a better judge of the physios as he has had more to do with them than Parkinson.

Honestly, what would you expect?

A player to say: "to be honest, we thought he was a crap appointment to start with, and we've been proven right. His tactics and man management are rank awful. We have agreed to collectively down tools until he is sacked. I'm sure the fans and Parkinson will fully understand, and I wont be booed, dropped or disciplined for these comments. And FTM for good measure"
Football's like the mafia. Omerta

Back