Any wild swimming aficionados on here?

Lord Alfred

Striker
Just moved to Chester le Street and that stretch upstream from the riverside park looks very inviting. Anyone know if it’s safe and legal?

Just moved to Chester le Street and that stretch upstream from the riverside park looks very inviting. Anyone know if it’s safe and legal?

Not sure about that section, but the bit that runs through the park has hidden reeds and currents that could pull you under. Several people have died in the river there.

Be careful, there is an extraction point near Lumley.

I've always wanted to kayak down the wear. Not particularly helpful for the op but I've got it off my chest now.

This has been something I've also wanted to do. Always wondered if the gamekeepers would try and shoot me while going through Lord Lambton's estate :lol:

This has been something I've also wanted to do. Always wondered if the gamekeepers would try and shoot me while going through Lord Lambton's estate :lol:
A canoe is a lot safer than swimming and it's a quite regular thing to see on the river in ClS

Will you attend any cricket matches?

Join the exclusive FTECB SMB club?

all the gamekeepers got paid off about a month ago, Ned Lambton has sold the lot for housing

Back