Any train drivers on here?

its klerb. the use of the K indicates the edge we have. haters gonna hate.

edit: #YOUCANTSITWITHUS
Fuck yers, horrible lot. I’ll happily stick with my CLURB, pints, cheese and pickled onions on a stick, a bit pie...at least it’s honest. That’s what counts in this world. Not poppin bottles on some fancy simpsons monorail equivalent on the way to pop bottles...urgh, I feel dirty typing that
Rail UK forum is shite. Mainly full of spotters these days and I hate spotters. Ooh look there's a train that looks exactly the same as the one that passed 35 seconds ago and there's another.
The golden age of train spotting is long gone mate, feel for the poor blighters these days

Well aye at first til ive learned the ropes. I nar fuck all about driving trains so far..
That's not how it works mate. You're either a depot driver or main line one. Two completely different roles. Up here we can take trains into a yard and shunt it around and in and out of sheds (craigentinney) but depot drivers can't take them out of the depot limits. I'm not rating your chances if you don't know what you've applied for 😂

That's not how it works mate. You're either a depot driver or main line one. Two completely different roles. Up here we can take trains into a yard and shunt it around and in and out of sheds (craigentinney) but depot drivers can't take them out of the depot limits. I'm not rating your chances if you don't know what you've applied for 😂
Im hoping to do this for a bit learn my trade and then apply for main line..

Back