Any spooky experiences lately?

safcrob

Winger
Like thinking about someone and then you see them, or the dog suddenly jumps up and starts barking, maybe you have left the room with your TV on and returned and thought had on a min i'm sure i didn't have it on that channel when i left, that little girl/boy you think you heard crying is it just your imagination or maybe those footsteps you hear coming from the attic is just rats.

Not spooky as such but I was walking the dog last night round a quiet path through the woods and this deer came crashing through the trees right in front of me like a f***ing lunatic.

It ran off as I nearly shat out my internal organs. In the meantime, the dog was too busy sniffing fox shit or some such horrible substance to even notice.

Where I walk the dog, there’s a bit that goes through the woods and through an old graveyard that sits outside the boundary of the church. I hate this stretch and always pick up pace because it’s pitch black and a graveyard and despite being logical and not believing in stuff like that, I always panic a bit. Anyway the other night walking through I just knew I was going to see another walker, I even knew at which point they’d appear, and that’s exactly what happened, another dog walker appreared out of what seemed like nowhere, nothing strange to report, they looked perfectly normal etc it was just the fact I knew I was going to see them.

Was in the shower singing 'Ain't No Sunshine' for some reason. Later in the day it was announced Bill Withers had died.

our telly turns itself on sometimes through the night.

i was coming home from work yesterday and was going to ring my late mothers best friend to see how she was coping and if she needed anything. i'd just got in the house and she sent me a text to ask how we were doing.

i was coming home from work yesterday and was going to ring my late mothers best friend to see how she was coping and if she needed anything. i'd just got in the house and she sent me a text to ask how we were doing.

My telly used to do that turn on through the night or through the day as well. It was knackered, main board had gone. Replaced it. Nowt spooky about it. Sounds like you've also got a broken television.

Second one is just coincidence because how many times might you think of ringing or texting somebody and they don't contact you first.

Where I walk the dog, there’s a bit that goes through the woods and through an old graveyard that sits outside the boundary of the church. I hate this stretch and always pick up pace because it’s pitch black and a graveyard and despite being logical and not believing in stuff like that, I always panic a bit. Anyway the other night walking through I just knew I was going to see another walker, I even knew at which point they’d appear, and that’s exactly what happened, another dog walker appreared out of what seemed like nowhere, nothing strange to report, they looked perfectly normal etc it was just the fact I knew I was going to see them.

I get that kind of thing, you think of something that happens. A long lost human skill I reckon.

My telly used to do that turn on through the night or through the day as well. It was knackered, main board had gone. Replaced it. Nowt spooky about it. Sounds like you've also got a broken television.

Second one is just coincidence because how many times might you think of ringing or texting somebody and they don't contact you first.

no, i prefer to think there's spooky stuff going on.

Text the missus yesterday to say have you heard from my mam. She's been quiet for a few days.
No was the reply
Followed by oh she's just text me

Wasn't mind blowing but perhaps a psychic connection

Back