Any Spares For Headingley Tomorrow?

I've been in the online queue since 3.15 pm and have just reached the front of the queue - only to find it sold out.

Please PM me if you have any spares. 4 of us were planning to go but 2 tickets would be a great start.

Here's hoping! 🤞🤞

I've been in the online queue since 3.15 pm and have just reached the front of the queue - only to find it sold out.

Please PM me if you have any spares. 4 of us were planning to go but 2 tickets would be a great start.

Here's hoping! 🤞🤞
There were a couple on the match thread @Weremuthe was trying to get tickets, but the other has left me

Search the match thread from about 2pm this afternoon, I think that was when the freebies started being talked about

Got 4 spare - wouldn't prob make it before it was all over

PM me tomorrow and I'll email you 4 X tickets
Thanks very much for your reply - which I read too late! ☹

The good news is that all worked out well in the end.

I drove down (with Mrs UBC) early and went to Wetherspoons near the stadium. Within 5 minutes of walking in to the pub we had 2 tickets sorted 😀.

It was the Mrs' first match and (after I explained some of the rules...) she loved it. It was a great day out and well worth the trip for 70 minutes of great cricket. We met 2 friends from Leeds in the pub after the match, so had a good catch up after not seeing them since Covid.

I drove down (with Mrs UBC) early and went to Wetherspoons near the stadium. Within 5 minutes of walking in to the pub we had 2 tickets sorted 😀.

It was the Mrs' first match and (after I explained some of the rules...) she loved it. It was a great day out and well worth the trip for 70 minutes of great cricket. We met 2 friends from Leeds in the pub after the match, so had a good catch up after not seeing them since Covid.
Brilliant this

I was also in spoons early doors

Back