Any signs of improvement?

We failed last year - 5th was a very poor performance. So the owners, rightly, put a target of 100 points. To do that we need marked improvement from last year. Ross targeted more clean sheets which has totally failed. So can anyone see any improvement or signs of improvement because I genuinely think we are worse than we were at the start of last season. I cannot see how Ross is going to turn us into a top 2 team.

We failed last year - 5th was a very poor performance. So the owners, rightly, put a target of 100 points. To do that we need marked improvement from last year. Ross targeted more clean sheets which has totally failed. So can anyone see any improvement or signs of improvement because I genuinely think we are worse than we were at the start of last season. I cannot see how Ross is going to turn us into a top 2 team.
He’s absolutely clueless and we will end up in the playoffs again which means one thing, another Wembley defeat,

Sack him.

Same old. Tragic to watch

No improvement to the style of play.

f***ing Ipswich get dicked every week in the championship, come down, spend no money and all of a sudden they’re unbeaten and have only conceded 4 goals all season. f***ing joke but shows what a competent manager can do with abit of organisation

He’s absolutely clueless and we will end up in the playoffs again which means one thing, another Wembley defeat,

Sack him.
I simply can't see how anyone can expect anything other than what we got last year. His attempt at change was 3 at the back that lasted 1 1/2 games. I think he'll walk because the job is too big for him and you could see with his petulant and stupid press conference that he's not handling it.

He’s atrocious. There was a point in the game when O’Nien got injured and the Rotherham manager got all his players in. Whether it be instructions or just to try and fire them up, it’s a lot more than the arrogant dosser in our technical area did.

Spends the game with his hands in his pockets wondering how on earth he’s earning 350 grand a year to fail to achieve anything.

Got to go.

The pressure is definitely on Ross and I imagine a list of possible names is being drawn up to replace him.

I do have some sympathy as really we should have been promoted last season

It's really boring to watch and we aren't taking it to teams, zero creativity. We are playing teams at home and giving them far too much time and space and it's costing us every time. After going 1 up so early on we need to be dominating not sitting back.

It really needs to change quickly, we have the players to play on the front foot but we just aren't and it's so frustrating and dull.

He’s atrocious. There was a point in the game when O’Nien got injured and the Rotherham manager got all his players in. Whether it be instructions or just to try and fire them up, it’s a lot more than the arrogant dosser in our technical area did.

Spends the game with his hands in his pockets wondering how on earth he’s earning 350 grand a year to fail to achieve anything.

Got to go.
Exactly what even our lass said.

Back