Any season ticket holder giving it a miss tonight ?

Only one out of our usual lot going tonight.

Be a variety of reasons people don’t go to midweek games.

Some for work reasons. family commitments, availability of public transport etc etc.

The weather forecast will undoubtedly impact tonight’s crowd, as will the fact that December is a pricey month for most …

Mind you if we were doing well and playing at a higher level a lot of the above stumbling blocks for preventing people making it would miraculously disappear !

I will be there with my son and my mate, I'm not sure I am looking forward to it though with it being a school night and limited drink
There is something quite hearty about night games, being freezing cold, walking back to the car and putting the heating on full blast on your feet. Hopefully that isn't the only satisfying moment of this evening

I've persuaded one son not to go, and working on the other. Both are season card holders. They wouldn't enjoy it, I don't really want to put them off. I'll go unless the weather got really daft.

Of our six only one missing tonight because of personal circumstances whereas against Oxford four were missing because of other commitments.
Understandable that midweek games have more non attendees due to travel and work.

Back