Any Pro Photographers On Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kubicki85

Winger
Why don't you enter a photograph in the July competition, and see what your fellow smb readers think? :)
And how do i go about doing that?

I can't believe i have only just came across this part of the SMB :oops:

EDIT: Found it :)

Last edited:

Kubicki85

Winger
So I see, you have to put C&C welcome if you want feedback, else it will be ignored!
Cheers. But just read the rules and the photo was taken last month and not specifically for this competition.:oops:

Looks like I'll have to make use of my free day tomorrow :)

Cheers. But just read the rules and the photo was taken last month and not specifically for this competition.:oops:

Looks like I'll have to make use of my free day tomorrow :)
Yes you were a bit quick. Ask ABEasyTiger to take it off as an illegitimate entry, then enter another and put C&C welcome.

L

LeadBelly86

Me lasses cousin used to be a football photojournalist. Loved the game but quickly fell out of love with the job having to travel around the world at a moment's notice. He had a wife a kid at home so probably affected him. Would be good for a young single fella/lass though i'd imagine.

andysafc85

Winger
Me lasses cousin used to be a football photojournalist. Loved the game but quickly fell out of love with the job having to travel around the world at a moment's notice. He had a wife a kid at home so probably affected him. Would be good for a young single fella/lass though i'd imagine.
This is exactly what i'd want to do. I see the photographers snapping away from behind the sponser boards, or waiting at the tunnel for a new manager to take his seat, and I think you jammy bastards, your getting paid to do that! Even if the pay wasnt the best, what a cracking portfolio you'd have to look back on later in life, impress your mates and family with what games/players you had been taking shots of at such close proximity.

My ex GF is studying Photography at Uni. Not sure if she will ever make it as a pro photographer as a result but she learned a lot of cool stuff. Some of the photos she had in her exhibition were so much better then what she did at the start of her course. They taught her a fuck load of photography history stuff, loads of lectures on artists and art types like bauhaus. Also did a lot of theory on film and they learned all about dark rooms and all that stuff. Was really cool watching her take photos.

A

APB

My ex GF is studying Photography at Uni. Not sure if she will ever make it as a pro photographer as a result but she learned a lot of cool stuff. Some of the photos she had in her exhibition were so much better then what she did at the start of her course. They taught her a fuck load of photography history stuff, loads of lectures on artists and art types like bauhaus. Also did a lot of theory on film and they learned all about dark rooms and all that stuff. Was really cool watching her take photos.
Mate I know this is the photography forum but still............ RULES FFS! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.