Any pipe smokers on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She thinks you're an ex poster who has been banned several times and has/had several log ins on here.
Yes, I kind of figured that out, but thanks for explaining. Happens all the time, I've been called many a-names since I joined. LOL.

Wasn't just me then :lol:.
I'm guessing Spug was a pipe smoker?

Too bad he/she/it is not on here anymore, would've been nice to have at least one person give an actual response :lol:

This is why us Goalkeepers shouldn't start threads, I'm guessing. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, I kind of figured that out, but thanks for explaining. Happens all the time, I've been called many a-names since I joined. LOL.

Too bad he/she/it is not on here anymore, would've been nice to have at least one person give an actual response :lol:

Spug loved a pipe, cigar, fine dining, moving home, David Bowie and WW2 baddies outfits. He was a fine poster and a rather majestic WUM :lol:.

Reactions: mux
Spug loved a pipe, cigar, fine dining, moving home, David Bowie and WW2 baddies outfits. He was a fine poster and a rather majestic WUM :lol:.
What the heck are WW2 baddies outfits?!? I've never been into cigars, pipe smoking is more of a hobby, cigar smoking is just right out pretentious unless you're an Italian mob boss.
What's a WUM?

What the heck are WW2 baddies outfits?!? I've never been into cigars, pipe smoking is more of a hobby, cigar smoking is just right out pretentious unless you're an Italian mob boss.
What's a WUM?
world union member....btw have you always like sucking a pipe or did you just do it as you got older...

world union member....btw have you always like sucking a pipe or did you just do it as you got older...
My dad was a pipe smoker and I always enjoyed watching him prepare, light, and smoke his pipe. He wanted to teach me when I turned 18, but my mom was dead set against it, not that it mattered because once I moved out and I went out and bought my first pipe.

My dad, did eventually, teach me but to this day my mom still doesn't know that I smoke, too:lol:

There used to be a pipe club on here, this was a couple of years ago. Many a good member has hung up his/her pipe. It's all vaping nowerdays, next it will be Sex robots.
I do love the smell of burning pipe tobacco

There used to be a pipe club on here, this was a couple of years ago. Many a good member has hung up his/her pipe. It's all vaping nowerdays, next it will be Sex robots.
I do love the smell of burning pipe tobacco
Nothing better, my friend.
Vaping is for women and metrosexuals, in my opinion.

The birth of Pipe Club.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/any-pipe-smokers-on-here-as-if.604454/

Still got me pipe avatar on standby to go at a moments notice.
Wow, that long ago..
Rules of Pipe Club

1st RULE: At every opportunity you must talk about Pipe Club
2nd RULE: At every opportunity you must talk about Pipe Club
3rd RULE: If someone says "stop smokin that beside me" Ignore them.
4th RULE: Only one guy to a pipe.
5th RULE: One pipe at a time.
6th RULE: No tabs, no cigars.
7th RULE: Smokes will go on as long as they have to.
8th RULE: If this is your first night at Pipe Club, you HAVE to Smoke.
9th RULE: You must buy a Pipe.
10th RULE: You must have a pipe related avatar at all times.

Welcome to Pipe Club.
:lol::lol:

Heck, sir, you're a striker! Bring it back!!! (thanks for sharing, by the way)

I would start it, but Goalkeepers aren't allowed to start threads (such as this one), let alone start clubs. LOL.
Hauser at the height of his powers (search for 'Will Alfie eat it'), the daft get.

Can't believe I bought a pipe. God knows where it is now :lol::lol: I've dusted off me old Pipe Club avatar for a bit of a change.

Reactions: mux
Hauser at the height of his powers (search for 'Will Alfie eat it'), the daft get.

Can't believe I bought a pipe. God knows where it is now :lol::lol: I've dusted off me old Pipe Club avatar for a bit of a change.
I like the avatar. Good job.

the more you practise starting threads the better you will get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back