Any mechanics!

Cheers, it’s taken me a while to get my head round the two different quotes, but I’m going to stick my garage that I know and trust, I know they are more expensive then a back street garage, but they have always looked after me, and I have much more faith in them doing the right job.
Probley for the best and they can advise you on the flywheel once the gearbox is out. Best of luck.

Cheers, it’s taken me a while to get my head round the two different quotes, but I’m going to stick my garage that I know and trust, I know they are more expensive then a back street garage, but they have always looked after me, and I have much more faith in them doing the right job.
That’s the main thing, you trust them.

If it’s a solid flywheel your bill from your usual garage should £500ish tops.

That’s the main thing, you trust them.

If it’s a solid flywheel your bill from your usual garage should £500ish tops.

So my usual garage have had a look and with quality parts for the clutch & master cylinder (no flywheel) they are quoting £600, does that seem ok?

So my usual garage have had a look and with quality parts for the clutch & master cylinder (no flywheel) they are quoting £600, does that seem ok?
Yeah, seems about right. Could get it cheaper but you’ll be compromising on either the parts or trusted, quality workmanship.

im putting parts at £250 tops so labour a bit high but depends on hours to do and their hourly rate
personally i'd shop about ,where are you based ? if they have the car you're a bit stumped like

Last edited:

Back