Any Marketing experts on here?

And what 'strong point' are you trying to sell the company on? Value for money, quality of service, innovative ideas?

Different colour combinations might suit each better.

Regarding signs, which is the best background colour and wording colour is the very best to catch peoples attention?

You have noticed all warning signs on roads in the UK are "red and white"? :D

Black on yellow, like warning signs on motorways, and on other danger and hazard signs.

Those black and yellow colours aren't chosen by chance

I admit the US and Australian choice of black on yellow does stand out. This is an Australian example.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited by a moderator:
Brands not known, small flooring company wanting to attract more business, any help or advice would be incredibly well recieved,
Keep it simple ,no bubbly letters on messy back grounds.Don't hand write/paint stuff on hard board in the familiar littler letters as you run out of space

Trade or retail?

Retail. Want to quickly blast an area to get people just with the name, to make it stick in there mind.

And what 'strong point' are you trying to sell the company on? Value for money, quality of service, innovative ideas?

Different colour combinations might suit each better.

Value for money and service

Who are the main competitors?

Other small and large local flooring companys

Trade or retail?

Retail

Last edited:
Being a small business I can beat the big companies every time, Carpetshite, Tapi and John Lewis, then there's loss of small local businesses around the area. I'm liking the black on yellow.
Don't make the effect too heavy or the only message you'll get across is that you're low price. Nowt about service or any retail 'experience'.

Back