Any Mackems In The Glossop, Derbyshire Area?

Will they pick his eBay parcel up on the way?
I nearly sent you a PM the other week when I noticed you were heading to Norwich....I was going to if you could pop in Kings Lynn British Heart Foundation to pick something up.

Then though....how f***ing cheeky is asking stranger just to rearrange his plans to pick up something from a shop. Hence, I'm driving down (and back) tomorrow.

Mods please....what's happened to my delightful prose re Glossop sounding like old English slang for man fat. Surely, it's artistic content was such that it was worth preserving it's not as if it was vulgar.

How disappointing.

I nearly sent you a PM the other week when I noticed you were heading to Norwich....I was going to if you could pop in Kings Lynn British Heart Foundation to pick something up.

Then though....how f***ing cheeky is asking stranger just to rearrange his plans to pick up something from a shop. Hence, I'm driving down (and back) tomorrow.
You know what, and others would vouch for this. I would’ve done. I’ve done loads for other posters. I just don’t take all the plaudits like Gilly.

2 things I remember about Glossop
The snow cock
And did Roly ever get rid of the bubble wrap he was trying to flog for years ( much cheaper than the post office )

3 if you include League of Gentlemen

Back