Any hare krishnas post on here

No but the bloke that lives in the flat below me is, all I hear all day is Hare Krishna songs and drums all day

I can ask him for you

Number 1 tenet of 21st century Hare Krishnaism: debunk the teaching of Liam Fray and, if possible, assassinate him, in a peaceful, vegan way. Also, dispose of Dobby from The Enemy by any necessary means. They're not the peaceful hippyish group you imagine them to be.

Number 1 tenet of 21st century Hare Krishnaism: debunk the teaching of Liam Fray and, if possible, assassinate him, in a peaceful, vegan way. Also, dispose of Dobby from The Enemy by any necessary means. They're not the peaceful hippyish group you imagine them to be.
One of the funniest things I've ever seen was at Newcastle airport when our Fly Be flight was cancelled. We had to go back to the ticket desk from the departure gate. The Hare Krishna guy among us in full regalia tried to keep calm but completely lost his cool with the customer service lass when he found out there was going to be no other flight that day.

Bloke stopped iz once in northumberland street & I gave him all the money I had in the world, at the time. £1.13. (Was on the dole). In return he give iz a little book called “the perfection of yoga”. The rest is history.

It was never a mainstream hippie movement but was there on the fringes. Probably their dislike of drugs put most hippies off and having to wear the uniform. They are obviously Krishnaites and so worship Krishna as divine like Christians worship Christ. The main difference between them and other Raja Yoga movements is their belief that Sat Nam (True Name), and the equivalent of Holy Name, are the actual words "Hare Krishna" which is why under their breath they are constantly muttering Hare Krishna to themselves in the belief that remembering the Holy Name brings salvation. Most other Raja Schools reject Hare Krishna as the Holy Name. You could after all teach a parrot to say Hare Krishna.

Last edited:
It was never a mainstream hippie movement but was there on the fringes. Probably their dislike of drugs put most hippies off and having to wear the uniform. They are obviously Krishnaites and so worship Krishna as divine like Christians worship Christ. The main difference between them and other Raja Yoga movements is their belief that Sat Nam (True Name), and the equivalent of Holy Name, are the actual words "Hare Krishna" which is why under their breath they are constantly muttering Hare Krishna to themselves in the belief that remembering the Holy Name brings salvation. Most other Raja Schools reject Hare Krishna as the Holy Name. You could after all teach a parrot to say Hare Krishna.
What would most other Raja schools use as the holy name?

I'd like an Indian lass with an hairy Krishnas.

No but the bloke that lives in the flat below me is, all I hear all day is Hare Krishna songs and drums all day

I can ask him for you

Some of the songs are decent mind but when it first formed it was made up entirely of Westerners.
What would most other Raja schools use as the holy name?

The same as the Sikhs Sat Nam, its a techniques based on the breath, Holy Breath.

Last edited:
The most I achieved with a parrot was a grey that a cockney friend called Pat owned. I taught it to say Pat's a wanker but that was it.The f***ing parrot did it in my Country Durham accent so he knew who the culprit was, bastard.

Last edited:

Back