Any energy suppliers recommendations

They bumped my DD up by £45 a month back in October. f***ing heating wasn’t used 6 months previous the wankers.
Getting fucked off sharpish next month when the fixed term ends.
They tried to bump mine up from 80 to 280 quid from tomorrow. Cancelled the direct debit and switched straight away.

If I owe them any money they can wait for it as well.

Customer service people are half wits as well.

I just joined the arseholes, they put up the prices and I got an email from Bulb saying someone used my referral code (but I probably won't get the 50 quid because I've left) :lol:

If you can get standing charges for less than 21p each fuel (including 5% VAT), Electricity under 15.5p (Including 5% VAT) and Gas for under 3.5p (Including 5%VAT) then you're onto a pretty good deal. Get these prices fixed for 2-3 year and it is a very, very good deal.

I just joined the arseholes, they put up the prices and I got an email from Bulb saying someone used my referral code (but I probably won't get the 50 quid because I've left) :lol:
Just switched to Green Energy after being with Outfox the Market for 7 days. Must be a record for shortest contract ever. Last time I ever go with a non-fixed.

Use mse energy saving club. Gives you some ratings.

Was cheaper for me getting gas and electric from separate suppliers too.
i've been using that the last couple of years, they sometimes get special deals. i've just used them to switch to green energy.

I got one when I posted my bulb link before. Not with them any more, joined Outfox the market when bulb put prices up.
I've left outfox the market recently. Check out twitter. I genuinely think they are going to the wall. They owe me £180. Loads have left them after diabolial price rises poorly communicated.

Online chat is turned off, have not replied to email sent weeks ago, phone line has a recorded message permanent on saying engaged. Not replying to tweets. Something is not right.

Bankruptcy I suspect.

I've left outfox the market recently. Check out twitter. I genuinely think they are going to the wall. They owe me £180. Loads have left them after diabolial price rises poorly communicated.

Online chat is turned off, have not replied to email sent weeks ago, phone line has a recorded message permanent on saying engaged. Not replying to tweets. Something is not right.

Bankruptcy I suspect.

Quite possible. A lot of these start ups just aren't sustainable.

Back