Any decent tennis games for PS4?

Bought Tennis World Tour upon release and it was dreadful. Keep going back every now and then after recent patches but still a very poor game.

Hoping at some point there will be a new Top Spin game but no news :(

Bought Tennis World Tour upon release and it was dreadful. Keep going back every now and then after recent patches but still a very poor game.

Hoping at some point there will be a new Top Spin game but no news :(
I think some of the people who worked on Topspin worked on Tennis World Tour. Shame it's shite though, it's been years since there's been a decent tennis game.

Hate tennis but Top Spin was class, think it was 2 I had.

Been some good success stories with small studios doing well with (mostly) unlicensed sports games recently, both the Golf Club and Don Bradman/Ashes/Cricket series are excellent.

Tennis and boxing seem like open goals at the minute, fuck all decent on the market and both have huge fanbases.

It was all about Virtua Tennis for me but they haven't released one for ages. I never lost against a human on Virtua Tennis 2. Pro.

Hate tennis but Top Spin was class, think it was 2 I had.

Been some good success stories with small studios doing well with (mostly) unlicensed sports games recently, both the Golf Club and Don Bradman/Ashes/Cricket series are excellent.

Tennis and boxing seem like open goals at the minute, fuck all decent on the market and both have huge fanbases.

Would love another release of Fight Night on latest console but seems to have been replaced by UFC :confused:

Back