Any dead space fans out there?

Wild Card

Winger
Took me years to play the dead space games. Always thought I wouldn't have enjoyed them. Absolutely loved them.

Anyway some of the team who made dead space have made/are making the castillo protocol.

Looks like they are going to make it as similar as possible.

Not the finished article yet and looking good for fans of the dead space franchise.

Can’t wait for this should tide me over until the DS remake.
Dead Space 1 is fantastic, I really hope they fix the asteroid bit in the remake though. I didn’t enjoy DS 2 as much but was still ok. 3 was a clusterfuck of ideas though, felt like trying to change it for changing its sake.

Took me years to play the dead space games. Always thought I wouldn't have enjoyed them. Absolutely loved them.

Anyway some of the team who made dead space have made/are making the castillo protocol.

Looks like they are going to make it as similar as possible.

Not the finished article yet and looking good for fans of the dead space franchise.

Really looking forward to this, loved the dead space trilogy(yes, even the third one) back in the day

Started playing DS1, had high hopes but genuinely found it a little dull. Might need to give it another go as it took me 3 tries before Fallout 3 clicked for me.

Started playing DS1, had high hopes but genuinely found it a little dull. Might need to give it another go as it took me 3 tries before Fallout 3 clicked for me.
Fallout 4 was like that for me. Never finished it after 40 hours though.

Fallout 4 was like that for me. Never finished it after 40 hours though.
Preferred 3. It had a perfect mix of humour and creepiness.

4 didn't quite have the same feel. Maybe too down the action route. Plus if you upped your strength and used the supersledge it become too easy.

The settlement was a good addition but it was limited with its people cap and a.i.

Preferred 3. It had a perfect mix of humour and creepiness.

4 didn't quite have the same feel. Maybe too down the action route. Plus if you upped your strength and used the supersledge it become too easy.

The settlement was a good addition but it was limited with its people cap and a.i.
I've only played 4. Only proper Bethesda game I've played.

That's mad because I had exactly the same experience with Fallout 3. Bought it just after release, hated it. Came back to it randomly about 5 years later out of sheer boredom, played it for a couple of days. Left it for a year and tried again. I think I'm about 2000hrs into them all added together now :lol:

The developers of the Castillo protocol have confirmed that one of the baddies will be able to move around the game like the xenomorph from alien isolation.

So the protagonist will never feel safe because it will crop up anywhere at random times.

Think game is going to be Great

The developers of the Castillo protocol have confirmed that one of the baddies will be able to move around the game like the xenomorph from alien isolation.

So the protagonist will never feel safe because it will crop up anywhere at random times.

Think game is going to be Great
Brilliant game. Tense!

Brilliant game. Tense!

Came with my playstation, havnt got round to playing it despite owning it for years.

I tend to spend my time between darkest dungeon and the last of us online factions. Even though the both increase by blood pressure through frustration.

Going to have to play alien isolation soon because I think my ps4 is starting to pack in. Be a shame not to play it given the reviews

Came with my playstation, havnt got round to playing it despite owning it for years.

I tend to spend my time between darkest dungeon and the last of us online factions. Even though the both increase by blood pressure through frustration.

Going to have to play alien isolation soon because I think my ps4 is starting to pack in. Be a shame not to play it given the reviews
It's good. Not too long, under 20 hours I think if you don't pay the DLC. If you like the films it does a right good version of the atmosphere.

Enjoying this having never played any of the series. Horrendous having to turn the lights off to power up a lift :lol:

Back