Any chance

Go on then

What was the work and what’s the reward
It's for the digital work I've been doing on top of my normal role and the support I've given to people, I've been supporting 100s of colleagues throughout the UK and my excellent work has been recognised. I built a computer program (in my own time), tested it, implemented it and I'm currently taking the lead rolling it out to a few thousand colleagues across the UK. I've also been recognised for my outstanding Webchat skills and hold the record for most customers dealt with at once in my department (I've also been tweaking the Webchat system). I also run a digital helpdesk and my work around this has been recognised by people high up. I honestly think me posting on here all the time has given me a massive edge over my colleagues so thank you good ole SMB. Haven't been told the ÂŁ yet but I'm expecting something around a few hundred pounds.

It's for the digital work I've been doing on top of my normal role and the support I've given to people, I've been supporting 100s of colleagues throughout the UK and my excellent work has been recognised. I built a computer program (in my own time), tested it, implemented it and I'm currently taking the lead rolling it out to a few thousand colleagues across the UK. I've also been recognised for my outstanding Webchat skills and hold the record for most customers dealt with at once in my department (I've also been tweaking the Webchat system). I also run a digital helpdesk and my work around this has been recognised by people high up. I honestly think me posting on here all the time has given me a massive edge over my colleagues so thank you good ole SMB. Haven't been told the ÂŁ yet but I'm expecting something around a few hundred pounds.
The good news is that this isn't true.

Is that your ham?
A leg off one of our pigs
It’s shrinking by the hour :lol:
Look at me Look at me
;)

Last edited:
good work fella
My little one rolled over for the first time today ..... Not much but massive progress for her

Last edited:
Swindon top of the league and looking for the 7 out of 7 league wins today.
Last week of work next week before a few weeks off and can’t wait. I feel knackered.

Back