any chance of getting my avatar back

Status
Not open for further replies.

I did. I wasn't aware of the rule, nor did I receive a warning. The avatar wasn't against the rules anyway.
only joking lads,

you should at least get a warning, bad form tbh, id only expect this sort of treatment on RAWK.

in protest i suggest adding the avatar image in all its glory (full resolution), in every forum post you make, until you get avatar privileges back.

what was your ava?

only joking lads,

you should at least get a warning, bad form tbh, id only expect this sort of treatment on RAWK.

in protest i suggest adding the avatar image in all its glory (full resolution), in every forum post you make, until you get avatar privileges back.

what was your ava?

Mine was just a fully clothed photo of Katy Perry[DOUBLEPOST=1395179936][/DOUBLEPOST]
Logon or register to see this image

nowt wrong with that like, nor is there anything wrong with any avatars unless it has an offensive word in or any nips or flange.

mods or whoever is responsible needs to have a word with themselves.

I know, it's a bit daft, they're just ignoring any questions regarding it. It makes the forum look worse in my opinion, a load of question marks instead of avatars.

Are Americans offended by a lass in a bikini like? Seems a strange thing to withdraw advertising funds over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back