Any car dealers/traders on here?

The 1.0 ecoboost has overheating problems, in some cases catches fire. Dont want to scare you but google it.
Ours has been fine. I know there were some issues, but nothing major as far as I could see when I checked before buying the Fiesta a couple of years back

Ours has been fine. I know there were some issues, but nothing major as far as I could see when I checked before buying the Fiesta a couple of years back
After the horror stories iv heard and read about the 1.0 ecoboost i wouldn't touch one with a barge pole.

The 1.25 which lasted almost 20 production years is the daddy. Ford should have refined and turbocharged that engine instead for reliability.

After the horror stories iv heard and read about the 1.0 ecoboost i wouldn't touch one with a barge pole.

The 1.25 which lasted almost 20 production years is the daddy. Ford should have refined and turbocharged that engine instead for reliability.
Is a 1.5 in the smax I think

:rolleyes:If only there was a national database with millions of folk nationwide selling their motors eh?

This is like those threads asking if anyones stayed at the grand hotel, benidorm when theres thirty thousand reviews at the click of a button!:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:If only there was a national database with millions of folk nationwide selling their motors eh?
There is?

Assuming you don't mean autotrader, which is by far, not a list of every car on sale, I'd love to know what database you're referring to.

This is like those threads asking if anyones stayed at the grand hotel, benidorm when theres thirty thousand reviews at the click of a button!:rolleyes:

It’s nothing like one of those threads, he’s not asking for a review.

Obviously I have. And gumtree and local dealers.

But I thought I'd see if an smb member would like to click a few quid out of a deal . Fucks sake, you'd think I've pissed on a tramp or something.

What’s the likelihood of someone on here having the exact car you want man, fucks sake

A normal person wouldn’t restrict themselves to only two avenues. ;)

Old cigar Pete needs numerous, clearly

Last edited:
Go to a Ford dealership, preferably a small private one and get them to look up on the computer whats coming off the Motability fleet. The car will be two to four years old well looked after and probably low mileage. Got my C-Max that way and have never regretted it.

There is?

Assuming you don't mean autotrader, which is by far, not a list of every car on sale, I'd love to know what database you're referring to.

Theres fecking 130 odd on there between 9-11k ffs. Its buying a car not planning a fecking war. Pick best deal in the country then just buy the fecker. Works for me and millions of others.

Tbf you can't have a shite without asking the board for recommendations mind
Why not though. Im stuck at a desk most of the time, might as well use it to my advantage?

What’s the likelihood of someone on here having the exact car you want man, fucks sake

Old cigar Pete needs numerous, clearly
Dealers buy cars in to sell to people. That's the point of the thread!

Go to a Ford dealership, preferably a small private one and get them to look up on the computer whats coming off the Motability fleet. The car will be two to four years old well looked after and probably low mileage. Got my C-Max that way and have never regretted it.
Aye, I think Arnold Clark do that a lot. Cheers.

Keep an eye on what's coming up at the auctions

Have to be far less specific than op at the auctions:

Looking for an S-MAX around 4 years old, under 60k miles in spotless condition. Not too bothered about the engine or gearbox. Titanium spec though, must have cruise!

Back