Anxiety

its an utter bastard at times. I’ve read drinking makes it worse, anyone stopped booze and it’s hekped them get on top of the anxiety?

Yeah but got stressed for a while having stopped drinking. Now I am fine on Tramadol, Ketamin and other associated shit --- (Only joking) but did get stressed for a little while probably due to the amounts I used to drink mind....way too many units... am I healthy for it not really but saved a mint.

Suffered badly with it including panic attacks etc... when I was 15 or 16 which was a really young age to be dealing with something like that.

Biggest problem was that I had so much free time to just sit about and dwell on things, once I started college it got my mind off it and I just kind of realised one day that I didn’t feel anxious anymore.

Keep your mind occupied as much as you can is the best advice I could give you.

This

Is that basically the crack, people worrying about things that may or may not happen?
There was a study in the papers a few weeks back that people that read the news are unhappier, more stressed about the future than people that donr. Probably related

Completely cut all caffeine out of your diet if you haven't already.
Trying to do this like, but when you’re bored out of your tits at work it’s hard not to want a coffee. I only ever have 1 a day like

I cannot recommend exercise enough mate. I had some bad times like and the doc used to say exercise is important but I just thought "yeah yeah its just something they say". I quit smoking and started going on my bike a bit at first, then running and that and ive really noticed a difference. Ive come off my tablets and that. When you have a good session where you're knackered you feel buzzing after. Its true what they say, healthy body, healthy mind.
Boxing. Lashing fuck out of some bags for an hour is absolutely brilliant. I find I suffer from mild anxiety and go boxing twice a week, feel great afterwards.

Last edited:

Back