Anxiety

It deffo does but i can only do 4/5 days without a drink. I guess i will never cure my anxiety if i keep doing this but its a vicious circle, funny thing for me is its not all about depression , anxiety can be so cruel, exercise is the cure

It deffo does but i can only do 4/5 days without a drink. I guess i will never cure my anxiety if i keep doing this but its a vicious circle, funny thing for me is its not all about depression , anxiety can be so cruel, exercise is the cure
Interesting avatar with that solution

Motivation to do exercise hits rock bottom when you have anxiety
but mostly its the only way out of it, the best relaxtion for a stressed body is to exercise, doesnt have to be vigarous, just walking helps but i know where your coming from

I exercise daily but at the minute the anxiety is strong!!
Stop drinking helps without a doubt especially if you have built that up in your mond that alcohol is becoming a problem and causing anxiety

its an utter bastard at times. I’ve read drinking makes it worse, anyone stopped booze and it’s hekped them get on top of the anxiety?

If you suffer badly with it then I’d avoid drinking much at all tbh.

I’ve been susceptible to it in the past when I’ve let work get on top of me and not managed my mindset well. I’m good at dealing with it now but it takes constant work and understanding why you react to events the way you do mind.

I honestly believe it’s very manageable, in most cases but I fully understand why people struggle with it.

Motivation to do exercise hits rock bottom when you have anxiety

It does, but stopping briefly when I was going through the worst of it was the most stupid thing I could have done! :lol:

My life is pretty much built on anxiety. Giving up the drink and doing excersise certainly helps.

I suffered from it for many years. Like any problem that is connected to the mind you have to realise that you can only think of one thing at a time (proven). Fill your mind with other absorbing things, if you have panic attacks let them happen, they won’t kill you. You will find that the panic will go once you lose your fear. Having been a sufferer, I can say caregorically that alcohol will make it worse, if you must have it, have a little. Live in the here and now, think about the past an you will be depressed, worry about tomorrow and you will become anxious. Meditate once a day, learn to keep yourself calm and do things that interest you and fill your mind.

Im on my 9th can tonight my anxiety will be shit tomorrow
So why do it? I know it’s alright at the time but it doesn’t last long. Find other ways to relax, you really will be better for it. What holds your interest, are you good at making things, reading, do something that occupies your mind. At the end of the day, it is up to you, pills are no sort of a cure and happiness doesn’t come from the bottom of a glass.

Back