Ants...

...coming out me window sill, loads of the little buggers.

SMB, do your thing.

I've got some of this spray stuff that was over £100 a bottle (concentrated - you get loads from it) -got it from a proper pest control gadgy. It really works - if your near Shields you can have a bottle.

Ant stuff from B&M. They go into it and pass the toxic shit onto the rest of the colony. You win the ant war knowing you have nuked the fuckers.

Drain a tin of tuna (in brine) into a cup. Stick it in the microwave for about 90 seconds, and then pour it onto where they are coming from

Ross, we had it right bad with them this summer mate. Flying ones as well. Couple of chemical traps sorted it. I need to point the patio again after them mind
We had them last year and I thought they might have fucked off. We’re not living in our house atm but we popped our head in the other day and there was thousands of the fuckers trapped in the conservatory and dead. So many they’ve split a joint in the window sill to get out and there’s powdered brick work on the floor! Put ant powder down last year but it’s obviously done fuck all

We had them last year and I thought they might have fucked off. We’re not living in our house atm but we popped our head in the other day and there was thousands of the fuckers trapped in the conservatory and dead. So many they’ve split a joint in the window sill to get out and there’s powdered brick work on the floor! Put ant powder down last year but it’s obviously done fuck all
Aye, powder on me patio where they have been at work. Couple of traps from B&M will kill the colony off, mate. Re point or repair where necessary. Put a few more traps down each month. They are only a quid. They'll soon do one.

We had them really bad coming out of skirting boards and up the wall etc...tried all the sprays which some work directly but not for the rest of them. We tried the poundshop version of a trap...didn't work.....Last resort, reduced in Asda (Nippon Ant Killer Bait Station Nest Trap) these are the indoor outdoor traps....once you find the source and bait them as instructed. We genuinely haven't had an ant problem for two years

Logon or register to see this image

Back