Ants

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27897

Anyone had any problems with them lately?

There seems to be a lot more of them in the UK than previous years.

That might be subtle evidence that the climate and ecosystem is changing.

Same problem in Southern California - a lot more this year than ever before... I just sprayed around the outside of my house because I was seeing one or two here in there inside the house...

Ants are a protected species in Germany. Kill one and you go to jail. They even have Ant Protection Officers.

Why I know this is anyone's guess.

Flying Ant Day here in the wild west (north west london) last week and as usual there were millions of the fuckers. I got hit on the bonce and almost swallowed as many as usual.

Haven't seen any wasps yet but the fake widow spiders are running wild.
f***ing climate change, it's gives us months of Lasses wearing next to nowt but has to ruin the fun with evil looking spiders.

I'd imagine ants are a good creature to indicate 'changes' but it's the exact opposite for me, I haven't seen a single one !

How would you know the population of ants is rising?
He counts them. :cool:

Flying Ant Day here in the wild west (north west london) last week and as usual there were millions of the fuckers. I got hit on the bonce and almost swallowed as many as usual.

Haven't seen any wasps yet but the fake widow spiders are running wild.
f***ing climate change, it's gives us months of Lasses wearing next to nowt but has to ruin the fun with evil looking spiders.
Flying Ant Day is a f***ing nightmare like. I just stay in the house.

Mind it's funny watching people running away from the twats :lol: Tbf, I'm usually running with them.

Had a problem with them on holiday, sat in a restaurant in Thailand with Mrs P and upon returning from the toilet she proudly announced ‘I’ve just killed a rat’ holding a napkin - I looked around shocked trying to locate the dead rodent, then kicked up a reet fuss with the waiters questioning their hygiene until she said ‘oh I meant an ant’ WTF man the dizzy Doris, I felt a right prick and quickly left

Ha! Puny Humans it will soon be "Flying Ant Day" and those who seek to anhialate our species will then know what it is to swallow many of our brave defenders.

Back