Anthony Gordon

Rivalry aside,

I’ll give Howe credit for some of his signings. It seems he wants proper grafters without egos.

I’m surprised he’s went for Gordon. He seems a massive bellend with a chip on his shoulder. The price tag is obscene for a bloke who’s hardly broke sweat this season. The Everton fans seem relieved he’s gone.

Everton have had the Mags eyes out here. Absolutely no way Gordon is worth £40 million +

Joelinton wasn’t worth 40 million when he arrived on Tyneside but since the arrival of Howe he’s certainly looking the part.
They are shopping 3rd tier, I thought they would be signing better tbh

Didn't they say the other week that they were going to use a different approach, more like how Brighton were dealing in the transfer market.

Last edited:
Gordon for £45m or a league winner with champions league experience and a nomination for best young player in Europe award.

I’d rather have the younger Lihadji.

He's a cracking player imo. Absolutely unplayable at times.

At times...and those times maybe come once or twice a season.

You'd call him worse than shite if he played for us....the bloke can't pass, cross or do anything a half decent footballer should do well. No end product. Let him have the ball out wide, let him try his tricks and a good 80/90% of the time he ends up giving it away.

At times...and those times maybe come once or twice a season.

You'd call him worse than shite if he played for us....the bloke can't pass, cross or do anything a half decent footballer should do well. No end product. Let him have the ball out wide, let him try his tricks and a good 80/90% of the time he ends up giving it away.
Are we still talking about Maximam? I think he's a cracking player and a real entertainer. A genuine crowd pleaser. I'd only call him worse than shite cos he's a mag.
The times are only 3 times a season though
It's not like I watch much of the mags but he seems to do it fairly regularly when I've seen him. Certainly seems to have stepped up under Howe.

Last edited:
Are we still talking about Maximam? I think he's a cracking player and a real entertainer. A genuine crowd pleaser. I'd only call him worse than shite cos he's a mag.

It's not like I watch much of the mags but he seems to do it fairly regularly when I've seen him. Certainly seems to have stepped up under Howe.

Entertainer 😆😆😆 f***ing hell!

Aye, we'll leave it at that.

Back