Antiperspirant's for sensitive skin

This ^^^^ is the dogs bollocks although it's no longer available on prescription. I never got it that way anyway but ebay was awash with people flogging it on the grey market.
It’s available on amazon 👍👍

Glad it’s not just me! Ever since they started these 48 hour protection ones. Every fuckers doing it. They’re like glue. I don’t need anti perspirant that lasts 2 days cos I’ll have a wesh at least twice a day. How many dirty fuckers are there that are excited at the prospects of not having wash their pits for two full days before they start honking?!

No need for the grey market drama. Just walk into a chemist and buy it. Costs less than the price of a prescription anyway.

I could get 3 x 80ml for about £20 on ebay. It's £6 for 20ml in Boots.

TBH, I rarely use it these days (honest!) but I have a couple of 60ml bottles in reserve.
Glad it’s not just me! Ever since they started these 48 hour protection ones. Every fuckers doing it. They’re like glue. I don’t need anti perspirant that lasts 2 days cos I’ll have a wesh at least twice a day. How many dirty fuckers are there that are excited at the prospects of not having wash their pits for two full days before they start honking?!

Driclor actually blocks your pores. It doesn't mean that you don't wash every morning/evening; it just means that you don't have to re-apply every morning. If you tried to put it on every day, you wouldn't have a moment's rest. In fact, I would happily bet £50 that someone couldn't put this on every day; by the end of the week, they'd crumple.

Last edited:
I use right guard cos it doesn't do what you say and the only thing that stops me smelling through the day.

The rest of my skin is a disaster now, developed eggzema as my nana would say in my 40s but my pits are lovely

I could get 3 x 80ml for about £20 on ebay. It's £6 for 20ml in Boots.

TBH, I rarely use it these days (honest!) but I have a couple of 60ml bottles in reserve.

Driclor actually blocks your pores. It doesn't mean that you don't wash every morning/evening; it just means that you don't have to re-apply every morning. If you tried to put it on every day, you wouldn't have a moment's rest. In fact, I would happily bet £50 that someone couldn't put this on every day; by the end of the week, they'd crumple.
Cheers might look into it. I’ve not got an odour issue but the modern anti perspirants are killing me!

But if you have a scratch or any slight injury to ya pit, do not use this. It burns like fuck!
How do you have a scratch on your armpit. It’s almost impossible unless self inflicted. It’s probably the safest area of the body. It’s where I store all my valuables.

How do you have a scratch on your armpit. It’s almost impossible unless self inflicted. It’s probably the safest area of the body. It’s where I store all my valuables.
Nee idea. You can get spots and rashes there. Driclor will let you know if you have.

There’s an antiperspirant called driclor that literally ends any sweating of the armpits . Admittedly it’s a bit itchy on first application but if you can stand that discomfort for a few days you only then need to re apply about once a fortnight. A little pot will last almost a year.
Then you could switch to a lightly scented deodorant that might be less irritating.
A bit itchy??????
I used to put it on a couple of days before a night out and could barely tolerate a few hours before having to wash it off. I used to find that even those few hours though would do the trick.

Back