Antiperspirant's for sensitive skin

PallionPeasant

Full Back
Evening wise SMB,

Bit of a weird one, but the past year or so no matter what deodorant I've used its pretty much destroyed my arm pits and they feel irritable and itchy a few hours after I've applied it.

Does anyone know of any good antiperspirants for sensitive skin that doesn't cause irritation that doesn't cost a fortune?

Wrinkly as fuck.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Evening wise SMB,

Bit of a weird one, but the past year or so no matter what deodorant I've used its pretty much destroyed my arm pits and they feel irritable and itchy a few hours after I've applied it.

Does anyone know of any good antiperspirants for sensitive skin that doesn't cause irritation that doesn't cost a fortune?
Something without perfume / alcohol for sensitive skin....Simple or summat.

Last edited:
I started to get exactly the same from any deodorant containing alcohol (denat?)
Any lynx or similar type.
I use dove, vaseline active fresh or sure for men without issue.

There’s an antiperspirant called driclor that literally ends any sweating of the armpits . Admittedly it’s a bit itchy on first application but if you can stand that discomfort for a few days you only then need to re apply about once a fortnight. A little pot will last almost a year.
Then you could switch to a lightly scented deodorant that might be less irritating.

Evening wise SMB,

As suggested above, use the ball type of Sure Sensitive, sometimes its whatever's used to make the the spray rather than the antiperspirant that causes the reaction.

There’s an antiperspirant called driclor that literally ends any sweating of the armpits . Admittedly it’s a bit itchy on first application but if you can stand that discomfort for a few days you only then need to re apply about once a fortnight. A little pot will last almost a year.
Then you could switch to a lightly scented deodorant that might be less irritating.

This ^^^^ is the dogs bollocks although it's no longer available on prescription. I never got it that way anyway but ebay was awash with people flogging it on the grey market.

Evening wise SMB,

Don't use anything. Not joking, but I suffered in the same way just in the last year or two, that several underarm anti perspirants / deodorants started causing intense itching. I was wondering if there was a metallic element?

Now I rarely use anything ( is this why I have no friends?).

But after some testing Dove is ok and iirc also Sure .

But if you have a scratch or any slight injury to ya pit, do not use this. It burns like fuck!

This ^^^^ is the dogs bollocks although it's no longer available on prescription. I never got it that way anyway but ebay was awash with people flogging it on the grey market.
No need for the grey market drama. Just walk into a chemist and buy it. Costs less than the price of a prescription anyway.

Back