Anti mask demonstrations - Trafalgar Square

What were the options , a bloke that wanted to hijack Brexit, not to mention the anti-semitism/IRA/Hezebola bollocks ! If he'd got in we'd probably be having our houses repossessed to house asylum seekers by now and locked down indefinitely. All he had to do was back Brexit the gonk.

How so, it's not my words ? Albeit it is the reality.

There won't be a next election.
Go to bed man you wally.

You voted tory. You voted for poverty. Daft lad.

No, no, I voted for Brexit, it was the only sure fire option fro Brexit to vote Tory. And then I can actually look at the Politicians in the eye without them quoting EU bollocks laws, they would own it as UK common law...granted it was the long game. Please tell me you did not vote for Jezza :lol:

No, no, I voted for Brexit, it was the only sure fire option fro Brexit to vote Tory. And then I can actually look at the Politicians in the eye without them quoting EU bollocks laws, they would own it as UK common law...granted it was the long game. Please tell me you did not vote for Jezza :lol:

Tory nonce.

:lol: But did you vote for Jezza or did you abstain...like Chunk ?
I voted for Labour. Not because I liked Jezza but because the alternative was Boris. Look at the shit show Boris has caused man. The bloke is a bigger clown than you and that is massive achievement.

Saying you voted Tory for Brexit doesn't excuse the fact you voted for this shit show. Man up and accept that you voted for the current situation.

Last edited:
You're self employed aren't you? As if you pay the proper amount of tax.

Most of the people at this protests will be absolute tramps like.

:lol: :lol: :lol: maybe i do maybe i dont, it wont just be taxes on wages though will it...be 20p on Fuel, 50p on a pint, not that i smoke anymore but £40 tax on fags etc etc
I voted for Labour. Not because I liked Jezza but because the alternative was Boris. Look at the shit show Boris has caused man. The bloke is a bigger clown than you and that is massive achievement.

Saying you voted Tory for Brexit doesn't excuse the fact you voted for this shit show. Man up and accept that you voted for the current situation.

i think in some ways he would of been a breath of fresh air for this country but he surrounded himself with 1 or 2 idiots and once the Jewish bankers started their smear campaign in the media he had no chance the whole system is corrupt

also when they had idtios on TV saying that they would honour Brexit then do their best to then lobby against it once we had left WTF

Last edited:

Back