Anthony Bourdain DNYT

Watched a fair few off CNN. I don't normally get bothered by celebrity deaths, but I do about this one. I watched every episode of all his shows, if am brutally honest I didn't completely warm to the bloke, only say that to highlight my surprise that I am bothered by it, but he definitely helped me see the world as a smaller place and inspired me to go places. I think its hard to accept when you see someone who apparently had it all, could do anything he loved, just end it like that so quickly. Its madness.

Watched a fair few off CNN. I don't normally get bothered by celebrity deaths, but I do about this one. I watched every episode of all his shows, if am brutally honest I didn't completely warm to the bloke, only say that to highlight my surprise that I am bothered by it, but he definitely helped me see the world as a smaller place and inspired me to go places. I think its hard to accept when you see someone who apparently had it all, could do anything he loved, just end it like that so quickly. Its madness.
Its hit me for a few of reason, firstly I think he had the best job on the planet, secondly his attitude to life. (more thing get sorted around the dinner table than at the end of a gun), really sad for his daughter. With what he ate he was in superb shape for 61.

Edit:

just watched it, quite moving towards the end. I enjoyed it. He just seems a nice bloke but someone with demons. When he was home he wanted to be away, when he was away he wanted to be home.
All the people he met and none could anything for him unfortunately.

Back